ADVERTISEMENT

Knox

Knox's dad was an excellent wide receiver at FSU, surprised they aren't higher in the pecking order.

From what I've heard he's a Duke lean now, with chatter picking up for Kentucky, I wouldn't rule out UNC.

For the people on here, who seem to know more than most of us: With the decision coming soon, is the feeling still good about Knox picking Duke, or is there chatter he may be going elsewhere?

I feel good about Knox/Duke. He is announcing tomorrow evening on social media according to Zags.

Adam Zagoria‏@AdamZagoria
Kevin Knox to Announce on Saturday (UPDATED) http://www.zagsblog.com/2017/05/01/kevin-knox-targeting-college-announcement-week/… via @adamzagoria

Found this quote quite hilarious. The family doesn't want all the fanfare?? Haaa. They have been total drama queens in dragging this out as long as possible. Not to mention that a couple weeks ago daddy said he was going to announce when he could line up a good time for ESPNs tv schedule. Lollll. Must be ESPN said no thanks so now it comes back to this crap.

"No press conference,” Don Dziagwa, the basketball coach and athletic director at Tampa Catholic, said via email. “Kevin and the family don’t want all the fanfare. They are planning on just announcing on social media Saturday evening.”

Got a gut feeling hof coach roy williams gets his man in Knox. Had the same feeling when harrison barnes committed. Hope I'm wrong. OFC

Got a gut feeling hof coach roy williams gets his man in Knox. Had the same feeling when harrison barnes committed. Hope I'm wrong. OFC

Crystal ball has him at 83% Duke, but when Crooked Roy is involved I am always wary!

OFC

Don't understand all the negativity directed at the late choosers. Why is it so hard to understand that a team getting a kid back that was supposed to leave and or a kid leaving that was supposed to drop out of the draft makes this so much more complicated than it used to be? After hearing a great kid/teammate/Dukie like Lance Thomas say that he was unsure of who to choose as he approached the podium to announce, how can it be so unfathomable that a kid take his time to choose? Did Lance lie about that? As for the fanfare, that is created by the fans!! Take the obsessed fans out of the picture and there would not be the antics. Before anyone criticizes the kids for their antics, they should first drop their cable subscriptions, get off all of these message boards, etc.

Don't understand all the negativity directed at the late choosers. Why is it so hard to understand that a team getting a kid back that was supposed to leave and or a kid leaving that was supposed to drop out of the draft makes this so much more complicated than it used to be? After hearing a great kid/teammate/Dukie like Lance Thomas say that he was unsure of who to choose as he approached the podium to announce, how can it be so unfathomable that a kid take his time to choose? Did Lance lie about that? As for the fanfare, that is created by the fans!! Take the obsessed fans out of the picture and there would not be the antics. Before anyone criticizes the kids for their antics, they should first drop their cable subscriptions, get off all of these message boards, etc.

A df rant, get down buddy!!! OFC

I have not yet begun to rant!:):(:mad: Friggin computer lags too much! Takes forever to type out even short posts. Just don't have the patience.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Wouldn't it be funny if he announced it at 6:35 p.m. just after they came out of the gate at The Kentucky Derby and committed to UK. OFC
Not really because if Knox doesn't come to Duke, I sure as heck hope would be Florida State or by some miracle Missouri. I never would want him to commit to unc or uk

Reactions: hart2chesson
And don't forget how much he made pj hairston run. pj wasn't ever the same after that. OFC

Thats right Sky, all those offenses PJ PILED UP and Roy sentenced him to hard running. Its really helped him rite???? (But Roy still would let all his boys sit for his grandkids!!!)
Lol

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Its really unusual.The "crystal ball" says 83% Duke, but you would never know it by the number of Duke fans saying UNC.I think part of it is Roy has a wide open spot for him, and part of it is Roy's conniving ways.

Two things I think in Duke's favor:
1/Coach K's remarkable development of players for the next level.

2/NCAA Committee On Infractions has told UNC "NO MORE DELAYS" per scandal case, and I think there's a real PROBABILITY UNC sits out the NCAA tournament next year.

OFC

I hear SDSU is in here at the last moments. Making a strong pull.

Its really unusual.The "crystal ball" says 83% Duke, but you would never know it by the number of Duke fans saying UNC.I think part of it is Roy has a wide open spot for him, and part of it is Roy's conniving ways.

Two things I think in Duke's favor:
1/Coach K's remarkable development of players for the next level.

2/NCAA Committee On Infractions has told UNC "NO MORE DELAYS" per scandal case, and I think there's a real PROBABILITY UNC sits out the NCAA tournament next year.

OFC
great, why did they not tell them that last year. And, you think only one year? I am hoping for 3-5

Eastern Kentucky in an epic karmic role reversal. Duke gains solace in entire Big Blue Nation shats themselves and UNC reverses course and voluntarily self imposes forfeiture of 17/18 season due to no hope for a good season anyway.

From one of the UK "experts" at seaofblue.com. Highly unlikely that Duke gets him?? Hmm, wonder why he is so strong about that.

"Me personally, I don't think Knox ends up a Wildcat. Something about the vibe of his situation doesn't feel right. I consider it highly unlikely that Florida State or Duke lure him in, and I've heard numerous reports say that Missouri is out of the running despite their obvious appeal factor. For me, the most likely landing spot for Knox is North Carolina."

Reactions: JC CATS
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT