ADVERTISEMENT

Knox

I hope he stays injury free but other than that I'm not wishing him good luck...I don't give a crap how well he plays and hope he goes 0-40

Reactions: KellenPatrick
Welp...#23 wasn't available at Either duke or unc...lol....good luck to the kid and no Knox should mean more trent at the 3 and whites usage just went up..thats the silver lining not landing a star sf...more time for the other guys

Duke's loaded too. There's plenty of talent without him. Some posters here have said Duke's not for everyone and it's not for Knox
agree he could have been an asset for Duke but it's not devastating. Duvall on the other hand,, especially if Jacks doesn't come back would set Duke back a lot IMO

Reactions: UKCATSFREAK
Welp...#23 wasn't available at Either duke or unc...lol....good luck to the kid and no Knox should mean more trent at the 3 and whites usage just went up..thats the silver lining not landing a star sf...more time for the other guys

I wanted Knox over white but guess not

You win some you lose some. Obviously he would've been a great pick up but I'm glad we'll now see upperclassmen get some PT. We definitely need Trevon though.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Wouldn't it be funny if he announced it at 6:35 p.m. just after they came out of the gate at The Kentucky Derby and committed to UK. OFC

Ok so it wasn't right after the horses left the gate. Maybe he wanted to make sure all the UK fans were over The Kentucky Derby and it looks like he did pull one over not only on us but unc and FSU. Look at it this way #1 he's not going to be eating any of wanda's "nanner puddin" and #2 he's not at FSU which means the only way we will have to play against him is in the NCAA's. As for being a tar heel he just isn't a unc type of player. If hof coach roy williams wanted him he would be a tar heel. I don't know how any of us thought otherwise including me. Here I was thinking unc had the edge because they had his position waiting on him and we all well enough know that hof coach roy williams doesn't recruit OAD's . Now we can move on. I now wonder if Duval will want to be a Wildcat also. Maybe we will know soon and know what Frank is going to do also. OFC

Last edited:
Is thr saying they really didn't want him yet?

They may be saying they never recruited him rather Knox recruited unc. When told he wasn't an unc fit he then turned his attention to UK. OFC

Is thr saying they really didn't want him yet?

Never looked like Carolina material to me. Spent today on campus, it's not for him... Let a kid who enjoys the college life spend their time at the hill, he can have UK for a year, god knows with that campus he won't have much to miss.

117 Geth, 34 minutes ago

Reactions: JC CATS
The one thing I will say is this, not a single fan base, not a single scout, and not even a single coach seemed completely sold out and totally enamored with Knox. I don't know how to explain it. Other than maybe ol Roy. I thought there was a real connection there.

I've watched him play at least 10 times this season and I never felt the kid was a game changer, but more of a luxury. I said this back in December too. This is probably the least sad I've felt missing out on a recruit. But Kevin has a solid head on his shoulders and good people around him so he should be successful. Best of luck to him and it's on to the more important decisions...

How does saying Knox's decision has no bearing on Bamba being a di%k? Are we a little thin skinned?
Not referring to that at all. Pointing towards you "liking" my comment about Knox choosing Duke. That's just a UK trash move. But you know that. What the hell are you even over here for? What's your mission? Let me guess...

Reactions: DukeRulesBasketball
Not referring to that at all. Pointing towards you "liking" my comment about Knox choosing Duke. That's just a UK trash move. But you know that. What the hell are you even over here for? What's your mission? Let me guess...
Agreed! He liked mine about a uk insider picking Duke as well. Total dick move dude. U wouldn't like it if a Duke fan did that on your board.

Reactions: DukeDenver
As for being a tar heel he just isn't a unc type of player. If hof coach roy williams wanted him he would be a tar heel. I don't know how any of us thought otherwise including me. Here I was thinking unc had the edge because they had his position waiting on him and we all well enough know that hof coach roy williams doesn't recruit OAD's .

Nice bit of sarcasm about Roy not recruiting OAD's Sky.....No one over at THR will admit the potential of scandal punishment kept Knox away from the 'Holes I bet.....OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Good luck to the kid...Kentucky has had a ton of success. Let's not be the fan base throwing out sour grapes...Duke does just fine.

Reactions: UKEE
Nice bit of sarcasm about Roy not recruiting OAD's Sky.....No one over at THR will admit the potential of scandal punishment kept Knox away from the 'Holes I bet.....OFC

We can't let the potential of scandal punishment die. DevilDJ is the man. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT