ADVERTISEMENT

Knox

to much talent. if they land bamba like expected how will they get all these guys on the court? look at all the returning guys also. wow

If they land Bamba what is that 7 or 8 5 stars and still talent returning. How's he gonna explain to UK fans if they don't win it in 2018. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
If they land Bamba what is that 7 or 8 5 stars and still talent returning. How's he gonna explain to UK fans if they don't win it in 2018. OFC
Nice try. Have fun watching UK keep setting the high mark for Duke to follow. We call you little brother here.

Nice try. Have fun watching UK keep setting the high mark for Duke to follow. We call you little brother here.
LMAO, good luck with a plethora of SF's, an average FRESHMAN PG (with no depth), and no inside game to speak of. Bamba? LOL, he can defend, yet has ZERO post moves offensively. BTW, 2010 and 2015 say hello.

Reactions: HogsOfTheRoad
LMAO, good luck with a plethora of SF's, an average FRESHMAN PG (with no depth), and no inside game to speak of. Bamba? LOL, he can defend, yet has ZERO post moves offensively. BTW, 2010 and 2015 say hello.
Butt hurt! Enjoy watching Rat Facevtry to figure out how to coach freshman.

They are all freshmen and I hope like heck they don't because that means Duke didn't:D

They come they go sat through sun sun through mon yo ...or whatever lmao

Knox would have came off our bench ...he'll start for you guys...;)

Where do trolls like you come from. Get your best shots in now. I don't think you will be around long. Even if you don't get banned no one will pay any attention to you. You've seen your best time here. OFC

Where do trolls like you come from. Get your best shots in now. I don't think you will be around long. Even if you don't get banned no one will pay any attention to you. You've seen your best time here. OFC
All of the sudden they are so excited to have Knox. Kinda of weird because when they thought he was going to Duke, they thought he was overrated and a typical Duke player. Now they think he could be a top five draft pick! Go figure! And they actually believe he can play the two because Coach Cal says so! LOL

To be honest unc not getting Knox is what guru gary - 7 would call a blown recruit. OFC

Reactions: KellenPatrick
We lost him. I know it's time to move on. Just curious, for those that had a good feel for the situation, was Knox's decision/surprise similar to Barnes or was this not quite the same as far as the misleading and complete shock that came with the Barnes situation?

Way different then barnes. Nothing compares to the lengths Harrison went to, to shock people.

Last edited:
Reactions: pisgah101
Duke is the most notorious school on the planet for never having bigs. Sheldon Williams and Jahlil is all theyve had from a dominance stand point over the past 15 years.

Reactions: ThunderBox
National titles during the Barnes years: Duke 1 UNCheat 0

For a guy that no one thought was a guarantee, we sure do have a lot of people over here, acting like we were all braggy and shit.

Duke is the most notorious school on the planet for never having bigs. Sheldon Williams and Jahlil is all theyve had from a dominance stand point over the past 15 years.

Boozer and Brand fall just outside of that window. The notion that Duke is somehow unsuccessful with bigs is propaganda. Other schools have done as well or better but let's at least be honest about this. Making "dominance" ( whatever that means ) the only measuring stick is self-serving. All 3 Plumlees are in the NBA. Shav made it. Lance-freakin'-Thomas fer cryin' out loud is cashing NBA paychecks. Also , what determines a "big?" Does he have to be a straight-up back-to-the-basket post player or do we include more versatile 4's...maybe even some 3's. Battier? Nice long career in the league. Ferry? Laettner? Neither a huge star ( Laettner DID make an All-Star team once ) in the league but both stuck around. Singler? Not blazing trails but in the league nonetheless. Dunleavy? Winslow? Deng? Jabari? Maggette? Dahntay? Hood? Brandon Ingram is doin' quite well last time I checked. McRoberts was an integral part of Charlotte's offense. In Miami now. Don't keep up with 'im as much as I used to. Still playin' though. Ryan Kelly's gettin' paid. My point is this...there's nothing...NOTHING!...to make a big man recruit skittish about playing for Duke. Even if ya don't wanna include 3's , Duke can point to plenty of bigs they've produced that are NBA success stories. And , again...I'm not down-grading what any other school has done. K/Duke have done a good job with those players too. Jus' sayin.'

Reactions: HogsOfTheRoad
Not referring to that at all. Pointing towards you "liking" my comment about Knox choosing Duke. That's just a UK trash move. But you know that. What the hell are you even over here for? What's your mission? Let me guess...
To Irritate! 7/28 top recruits....Next

Why allow it? No other board does .ur banned at "dukefan2123 I just wanna say........"......sorry ur no longer able to post here.... lmao

Last edited:
Why allow it? No other board does .ur banned at "dukefan2123 I just wanna say........"......sorry ur no longer able to post here.... lmao
I could. I probably should. I enjoy the pettiness, the insecurity and the inevitable comebacks of "oh we have 8 how are we insecure"? And then calmly you say, you're on a Duke message board at 230 am talking to no one but yourself. They're not even good at trolling. You're a loser.

If you were good at trolling you'd go over to their board, ask this nitwit if he was one of the thousands of BBN outside of Lucas Oil crying, selling their tickets for Monday night when their team, 38-0, who's coach said we don't need to watch tape on anyone else they need to watch tape on us, and see if he got close to face value for his seats. Make sure that he could pay for his ride home.

But I couldn't do that because it was 2:30am, and I was sleeping, so that I could get some rest and wake up at 6:30am to go to my job on Monday morning.

I could. I probably should. I enjoy the pettiness, the insecurity and the inevitable comebacks of "oh we have 8 how are we insecure"? And then calmly you say, you're on a Duke message board at 230 am talking to no one but yourself. They're not even good at trolling. You're a loser.

If you were good at trolling you'd go over to their board, ask this nitwit if he was one of the thousands of BBN outside of Lucas Oil crying, selling their tickets for Monday night when their team, 38-0, who's coach said we don't need to watch tape on anyone else they need to watch tape on us, and see if he got close to face value for his seats. Make sure that he could pay for his ride home.

But I couldn't do that because it was 2:30am, and I was sleeping, so that I could get some rest and wake up at 6:30am to go to my job on Monday morning.

Well I don't know about everyone else, but I'm enjoying it too, timo.

Yep. Definitely the most notorious. I mean, most schools have 5 All-American bigs in the last 15 years... Okafor, Jabari, Mason Plumlee, Shelden, Carlos Boozer... Next

Yeah, "lil brother?" Thats nice- I know you were proud of your sibling in the '15 natty when we took out Wisconsin..... Lol,

"Laettner," bro,

OFC

Sky doesn't that sound like what happened to our favorite team just recently. Don't crown the champion until its all said and done. Too many good players on a team just get in each others way.

Reactions: skysdad
This is hilarious. WTF will be the 2nd unit PG? C/PF? SKJ? LOL, comedy.

UK did sign Shai Gilgeous-Alexander who is ranked #33 in the 2017 class according to ESPN. I personally don't think he will be much of a help next year (just going off highlights and some other things I've read about him), but he is available. I also wouldn't be surprised to see Jared Vanderbilt run some point next year. He's an excellent playmaker and offensively, I believe he's capable of playing the point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT