ADVERTISEMENT

Knox

From one of the UK "experts" at seaofblue.com. Highly unlikely that Duke gets him?? Hmm, wonder why he is so strong about that.

"Me personally, I don't think Knox ends up a Wildcat. Something about the vibe of his situation doesn't feel right. I consider it highly unlikely that Florida State or Duke lure him in, and I've heard numerous reports say that Missouri is out of the running despite their obvious appeal factor. For me, the most likely landing spot for Knox is North Carolina."

KP I totally get your vibe about how "it doesnt feel rite." I see us making a strong push for Jordan Tucker though if Knox goes elsewhere:
https://www.google.com/amp/www.nune...s-college-decision-could-affect-jordan-tucker

Roy is a man of superior integrity, hart. Roy doesn't deal with "handlers" or anything shady...no matter who the kid is. He DOES allow two decades of academic scandal but other than that....LOLLLLL!

Paper classes....every university has the same thing. Duke keeps some of their OADs eligible by letting them take classes at NCCU. If you are familiar with that school, allot of the classes they offer are 'paper classes'. Stop acting like UNC is the only school that had these classes.

Reactions: dukiejay
From one of the UK "experts" at seaofblue.com. Highly unlikely that Duke gets him?? Hmm, wonder why he is so strong about that.

"Me personally, I don't think Knox ends up a Wildcat. Something about the vibe of his situation doesn't feel right. I consider it highly unlikely that Florida State or Duke lure him in, and I've heard numerous reports say that Missouri is out of the running despite their obvious appeal factor. For me, the most likely landing spot for Knox is North Carolina."

I hope he goes to UNC. But I'm thinking he goes to you guys. The recent success of Parker, Ingram, Tatum and other OADs will be too much for Knox to resist...

Reactions: JC CATS
Paper classes....every university has the same thing. Duke keeps some of their OADs eligible by letting them take classes at NCCU. If you are familiar with that school, allot of the classes they offer are 'paper classes'. Stop acting like UNC is the only school that had these classes.

You are cute. Everyone has easy classes not everyone has "paper, fake, non existent" classes.

Plus is it harder to keep a OAD eligible for 1 year or 3-4?

Don't do that to NCCU...it is a prestigious HBCU and has one of the top law schools in the country....duke has a partnership with NCCU...UNCG..and a couple more universities where students can take select classes at those universities with strict guidelines and oversight

Nearly Every athlete in nearly every sport across all of the NCAA takes easier classes especially during their season of play. No one is disputing that. Especially the big money drivers. It's to not only keep them eligible but to also, let's be honest, maximize their focus time on their sport. You lose credibility comparing anything to what unc was doing.

Don't do that to NCCU...it is a prestigious HBCU and has one of the top law schools in the country....duke has a partnership with NCCU...UNCG..and a couple more universities where students can take select classes at those universities with strict guidelines and oversight

Thank you Boogie, I was bit insulted...I was going to give 9th Wonder and Phonte a call and bring them to message board to defend NCCU!

Add unc...ncstate...unccharlotte.....and students can only take 1 course per term while taking at least 12 credit hours

Add unc...ncstate...unccharlotte.....and students can only take 1 course per term while taking at least 12 credit hours
Partnerships like this literally are offered at every single college and university in the country.

Have a bad feeling we're gona be upset when he picks ...hope I'm wrong, and I know what everyone else says about Duke, but I'd be shocked if it's not unc ....

Reactions: JC CATS

I call BS....Look Dean Smith created AFAM classes at YOUR SCHOOL and 23 yrs of corruption resulted....Its a fact man so dont come over here making allegations about someone else and giving us BS about everybody does it.....

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT