ADVERTISEMENT

Has Zion Practiced

This is getting crazy now in reference to when he may be back. I've never seen so many different inside views coming from either people close to the situation or beat writers. Like a dang box of chocolates.

It does get crazy as time goes on, and then people tell you to "chill", suck it up, or relax.
Let me pass a little something on to you and all Duke fans, kind of what I do in these situations: When I feel down and someone tells me to "SUCK IT UP." I get the urge to Break their legs with a Baseball Bat and say "WALK IT OFF!" :D
Hope this brightens your day, and remember, IT'S GONNA BE OK! ;)
Go Duke!
OFC

It does get crazy as time goes on, and then people tell you to "chill", suck it up, or relax.
Let me pass a little something on to you and all Duke fans, kind of what I do in these situations: When I feel down and someone tells me to "SUCK IT UP." I get the urge to Break their legs with a Baseball Bat and say "WALK IT OFF!" :D
Hope this brightens your day, and remember, IT'S GONNA BE OK! ;)
Go Duke!
OFC
The 2010 season was worse for Roy Williams than the earthquake in Haiti. Don't be so weak.

There is so much floating around, from Zion hasn't had any structured practices, just doing work on the side, to he hasn't really done anything. Not to mention, a few close to the situation truly thought he was a go for tomorrow. Just goes to show the lack of real infor surrounding Zion. He is truly a mystery for sure in all aspects.

oh no! Is alex saying that he is indeed anxious to come back or does he not know how to use that word properly and he is really eager to come back!? The mystery deepens.

This is ridiculous as a fan. I don’t blame Zion at all in whatever he decides to do. But it’s ridiculous that Duke seems to have crucial injuries every ****ing year (2 this year) and that we have to worry about him not even retuning because of the flipping garbage NBA. Again I don’t blame Zion. But if he is healthy and decides not return I think I need to focus my energy elsewhere than college b-ball from now on.

Reactions: agd10
.@DukeMBB presser with Tre Jones and Alex O'Connell. No word on Zion's return. Could it be tomorrow vs Miami? Jones with a quick smile saying, "I don't know. We don't know yet."

They just want him to get back healthy.

Reactions: christophero
Jesus...just say if he’s playing or not. Beyond frustrating...
I never understood this approach teams take, but it's just me. I'm sure they know he's not playing, but from what I'm seeing, they are not putting any announcement out today.

My guess is he is progressing nicely and they probably want to see how he is tomorrow and would be a game time decision...the fact that they have announced he isn’t playing the day or days before the last two lends towards this thinking.

yeah - i don't see it that way. if he isn't ready to go today then he aint playing. interesting that there is so little info out there. very quiet.

Jones smile means he's playing!! I know it! I know in my heart!!!

I agree with you my friend, nothing to go on, but they have to have something set up for him, his last time in front of the Crazies!
I hope he's 100% ready to go, and can't wait to hear the ovation he receives. Cross your fingers.
Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: DukefanKY
I think he will be back tomorrow if they don’t come out with a statement today. The last two games they released a statement saying he would be out

Just watched #Duke practice. My 1st time to Cameron. Walking in, hearing Mike Krzyzewski's voice & sneakers squeaking was beyond cool. What a magical place. Zion Williamson was off to the side doing strenuous band-work. Yet to take part in full-contact, unlikely to play tomorrow

-Spero Dedes Twitter
Bummer, we still have the wake game though.

If the line dropped from 17 to 16 it’s miami money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT