ADVERTISEMENT

Has Zion Practiced

Wait, is there a stat for blown MRI?

Absolutely my guy, where you been? “BMRI” you’ll find it in advanced metric statistics. Z is ranked dead last in BMRI to recovery ratio. 3 weeks : Grade 1 isn’t the best quotient. Considering his annual injuries, Bolden leads in BMRI attempts. Certain that if you look in the “other” labeled category you’ll find a list of blown flu shots (BFS) — Metrics are wild these days.

Reactions: Canadian Dukie
Absolutely my guy, where you been? “BMRI” you’ll find it in advanced metric statistics. Z is ranked dead last in BMRI to recovery ratio. 3 weeks : Grade 1 isn’t the best quotient. Considering his annual injuries, Bolden leads in BMRI attempts. Certain that if you look in the “other” labeled category you’ll find a list of blown flu shots (BFS) — Metrics are wild these days.
So are we adding the category of PI (Possible Injury) and PIWMRI (Possible Injury with MRI)? I need to know so I can look for it on the stat sheet.

So are we adding the category of PI (Possible Injury) and PIWMRI (Possible Injury with MRI)? I need to know so I can look for it on the stat sheet.

Consensus #1 draft picks, NBA sons serving as seat warmers, even a team captain from Australia for decoration. We do it all in the variety category, attention to MRI metrics shall be no different. I’m thinking for your PIWMRI concept we need a solid formula. Claustrophobia induced panic attacks multiplied by 30mg of anxiety medication. Divided by whatever number Jon Scheyer picks. Considering it’s an individual metric, the estimation factor has to come into play. Scheyer is one of my favorites so it seemed fitting.

You on board?

Reactions: Dad2ze
Consensus #1 draft picks, NBA sons serving as seat warmers, even a team captain from Australia for decoration. We do it all in the variety category, attention to MRI metrics shall be no different. I’m thinking for your PIWMRI concept we need a solid formula. Claustrophobia induced panic attacks multiplied by 30mg of anxiety medication. Divided by whatever number Jon Scheyer picks. Considering it’s an individual metric, the estimation factor has to come into play. Scheyer is one of my favorites so it seemed fitting.

You on board?
In down. If you get the formula the we can share it with Timo to start his ACCT TimoTalks.

Reactions: BeerPoisoning
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT