ADVERTISEMENT

Has Zion Practiced

The one and only Mamba's take on Zion:

"Players should be able to choose and decide what the hell they want to do, to be honest," Bryant said. "Whether you want to go to college or not really depends on you. In terms of Zion, if he’s healthy, he should go play. He made a decision to go to college, and injuries are a part of that process, and sometimes you get hurt, sometimes you don’t, man. But you made the decision to go to college and you made your commitment to the university, then by all means finish your commitment. I expect him to get healthy, get his knee better or whatever it was, and come out and kick a–."

The one and only Mamba's take on Zion:

"Players should be able to choose and decide what the hell they want to do, to be honest," Bryant said. "Whether you want to go to college or not really depends on you. In terms of Zion, if he’s healthy, he should go play. He made a decision to go to college, and injuries are a part of that process, and sometimes you get hurt, sometimes you don’t, man. But you made the decision to go to college and you made your commitment to the university, then by all means finish your commitment. I expect him to get healthy, get his knee better or whatever it was, and come out and kick a–."

Kobe was always the real deal.

Kobe was always the real deal.
Yes Sir SoCal! I love that dude because he didn't care about hurting your feelings and then trying to destroy you on the court. I remember watching a interview with him and he said his goal was to make you wish you picked another profession when he played against you lol. I was like dang man, that's cold blooded.

Last edited:
What time will the traditional ''day before the game injury update" appear today?

Im checking constantly right now to see if it says 'Zion returns for Duke vs Miami' or 'Zion to miss another game Saturday'.

C'mon Zion, you need some time to get reintegrated before the Uncheat game and the postseason!

I don’t know if people trust Jeff goodman, but last Friday he said his source said Zion would be out for a week. I’m hoping he is right and that he will be back Saturday. Time will tell.

Goodman is generally pretty accurate....OFC

Reactions: tedmon23
What time will the traditional ''day before the game injury update" appear today?

Im checking constantly right now to see if it says 'Zion returns for Duke vs Miami' or 'Zion to miss another game Saturday'.

C'mon Zion, you need some time to get reintegrated before the Uncheat game and the postseason!
Poor Miami.

funny-meme-animals-soon-005.jpg

It really is amazing just how damn good Duke, Coach K and his staff in particular, are at keeping any and all info from leaking out to ANYONE...I mean, noone ever has even a peak at what's going on behind closed doors with the Duke bball program.

Reactions: xxbigsig05xx
It really is amazing just how damn good Duke, Coach K and his staff in particular, are at keeping any and all in July info from leaking out to ANYONE...I mean, noone ever has even a peak at what's going on behind closed doors with the Duke bball program.
There is a select few that get's pretty acurate info, but only gives out hints in one direction or another. I truly trust what they say since the only thing they have been off on was Knox. They were spot on when it came to Stewart and when he sorta changed his mind about Duke late into his recruitment. But I totally agree with you, it's tight as Fort. Knox lol.

There is a select few that get's pretty acurate info, but only gives out hints in one direction or another. I truly trust what they say since the only thing they have been off on was Knox. They were spot on when it came to Stewart and when he sorta changed his mind about Duke late into his recruitment. But I totally agree with you, it's tight as Fort. Knox lol.
You believe Knox really blindsided the staff that badly?? I have no info, I remember being super pissed when he chose UK.
Worked out great though, kept a scholly open for Bagley who was worlds better than Knox.

You believe Knox really blindsided the staff that badly?? I have no info, I remember being super pissed when he chose UK.
Worked out great though, kept a scholly open for Bagley who was worlds better than Knox.
Yes I do, but can only go off what I read. It was a shock to people close to the situation.

Reactions: jwill133
Do you have an inside connect RetSol? Or just thinking optimistically?
A great source, but if I was a betting man, I would lay my money down on him playing Sat unless something crazy, out of the blue happens from this stand point.

I really need to hear that Zion will be back soon. This is giving me Kyrie flashbacks.

Steve Wiseman who is the beat writer for duke locally said he doubts zion plays tomorrow but expects him to play before the ncaa tournament

Reactions: Duke Blu
Steve Wiseman who is the beat writer for duke locally said he doubts zion plays tomorrow but expects him to play before the ncaa tournament
Saw that, I hope I am wrong but I do not think her will play tomorrow or until possibly Carolina

Would
Agreed individually, but I wonder if they might have been better constructed with Knox. Would have given them more shooting and opened lanes for Duval.

This is getting crazy now in reference to when he may be back. I've never seen so many different inside views coming from either people close to the situation or beat writers. Like a dang box of chocolates.

This is getting crazy now in reference to when he may be back. I've never seen so many different inside views coming from either people close to the situation or beat writers. Like a dang box of chocolates.

Differing opinions on Saturday??

Differing opinions on Saturday??
Yep and weather he's been atleast practicing or not. Just read where it's no Zion for tomorrow either. I give up listening to anything else and just roll with who ever is ready. Reminds me of the Amile saga all over again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT