ADVERTISEMENT

Gary is great at...

... driving to just below the free-throw line, and getting a nice little jumpshot. I can’t think of anyone who does it as smoothly as he does.

Mid range game, it is a lost art. It will serve him well at the next level.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I thought this was about the gary

Do you mean guru gary-7. I did too. Thought we were going to have some fun. Haven't been keeping up with him. The reason must be that just about everyone of us have been banned from thr so we can't use our thr quote thread like we used to. I'll give their mods some credit there. They figured out a way. Doesn't change the fact that most of the thr posters are..... well you can catch my drift. OFC

Do you mean guru gary-7. I did too. Thought we were going to have some fun. Haven't been keeping up with him. The reason must be that just about everyone of us have been banned from thr so we can't use our thr quote thread like we used to. I'll give their mods some credit there. They figured out a way. Doesn't change the fact that most of the thr posters are..... well you can catch my drift. OFC

Well with me being a recent member I´m not banned yet. Waiting to post something special before I am banned.:D Im open to ideas. Maybe after we get our revenge on March 3rd? Even if it will get deleted immediately.

I just had a thought, perhaps off topic. Bagley's injury has given more playing time to Bolden, White and Javin, guys with a year in the program, and thus has made our team more experienced.

Trent doesn't force much. He will get in trouble by taking it too far down the lane every once in a while, but his shot is good and his strength offsets his lack of quickness. A very solid player for Duke, and he knows how to play the game.

I got banned after my first message on both THR and RR hahaha

You can still check THR, skysdad. You just have to log out of your rivals account.

Reactions: GillJET
I think there should be a new rule; the name Gary is automatically associated with Gary Trent Jr, and only if you specifically say "No no, that tool on the Tar Heel forum" should the other one be discussed?

Reactions: gottagonow
Well with me being a recent member I´m not banned yet. Waiting to post something special before I am banned.:D Im open to ideas. Maybe after we get our revenge on March 3rd? Even if it will get deleted immediately.
I got my second and lifetime ban last year after our acc tourney win over them. I knew I’d get banned, so I made it count. I am proud of myself!

I think the problem is going to be that why would an agent have contact a kid since you have to be 1 yr removed from High school. I’m sure there’s some rule that you can’t talk to them until a certain point. If kids could go to the league after graduation then I see nothing happening.

This post should do it if a thr troll reads it. OFC

You can still check THR, skysdad. You just have to log out of your rivals account.

Don't want to go to all the trouble. To be honest I'm better off not even knowing what's said over there. OFC

Trent's step back jumper is great. I think that will work for him in the pros. I don't know about his foot speed but his shooting will get him a job.

Reactions: christophero
I think there should be a new rule; the name Gary is automatically associated with Gary Trent Jr, and only if you specifically say "No no, that tool on the Tar Heel forum" should the other one be discussed?
Very easy, when referring to Gary 7 just say Stupid Gary.

Reactions: TheDude1
Gerald Henderson had a quality mid range game but Trent is a pure shooter. Of our 4 freshman starters, Trent is a prototypical Duke player to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT