ADVERTISEMENT

Final UNC AFAM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it is. I'm pretty popular with that crew. My fans. They ARE a devoted lot.

Oh yeah that's pretty funny. I'm sure now you'll deny ever taking anything he said seriously but I'm sure you're still spamming the boards with mostly fake bs anyways.

Exposed.

Oh yeah that's pretty funny. I'm sure now you'll deny ever taking anything he said seriously but I'm sure you're still spamming the boards with mostly fake bs anyways.

Exposed.

Exposed? Don't think so. At the time I gave 'im credit. Heck , his scam was almost as good as the one unx's been using for 2 decades to admit , keep eligible and , in some cases , graduate athletes. Dude. He pulled that stunt. Fine. Have a laugh. But then he wrote that self-glorifying bs as if he actually accomplished something and , topping it off , he got fanboys like you to slobber 'im over it. Too funny.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Exposed? Don't think so. At the time I gave 'im credit. Heck , his scam was almost as good as the one unx's been using for 2 decades to admit , keep eligible and , in some cases , graduate athletes. Dude. He pulled that stunt. Fine. Have a laugh. But then he wrote that self-glorifying bs as if he actually accomplished something and , topping it off , he got fanboys like you to slobber 'im over it. Too funny.

No I'm not slobbering. You seem to have plenty of "fanboys" here too that swallow your boring posts whole. But it's just comforting to know that you probably got a lot of your info from a unc fan trolling your ass. You're the dan Kane of dook so it seems.

No I'm not slobbering. You seem to have plenty of "fanboys" here too that swallow your boring posts whole. But it's just comforting to know that you probably got a lot of your info from a unc fan trolling your ass. You're the dan Kane of dook so it seems.

You included , obviously. You're the one posting to me....on a DUKE forum , no less. lol

You included , obviously. You're the one posting to me....on a DUKE forum , no less. lol

Hey just making it known in case there's a reader here with any ounce of objectivity towards the situation. You seem to have spent a great deal of energy attempting to expose frauds. Figured I'd chip in as well.

As a UNC fan, I totally get this. Those arrogant pricks from our fan base deserve to be knocked down a few pegs.
Don't know if you are being sarcastic or not since you take a different tone on the national board.If you are being sarcastic you are one of those arrogant pricks.

Bax is actually Andrew Carter I think Devil DJ. He cant handle the 'Hole Truth either....Or maybe he just works in a shoe store. Hey he compared you to Dan Kane- thats a pretty good compliment. Cant wait til Uncle Dan writes his book...

OFC

Don't know if you are being sarcastic or not since you take a different tone on the national board.If you are being sarcastic you are one of those arrogant pricks.
The national board is an entirely different animal and I don’t even attempt to be civil or have civil conversations. Less than a handful of posters have attempted to be courteous and thoughtful, so I troll/flame away.

How I post here is much more reflective of who I am in real life. Don’t take anything I say personally on the Main Board. In fact, if you play along, it would make it more fun.

One of the best ever troll jobs.
giphy.webp

I freakin' love it!
As righteous as any of us felt about the charges, our UNC hate made many of us self-righteous, and that's a bad place to be even for a so-called "good cause."

Reactions: ticket2ride04

Exposed.

Hey just making it known in case there's a reader here with any ounce of objectivity towards the situation. You seem to have spent a great deal of energy attempting to expose frauds. Figured I'd chip in as well.

Yes, because when I go to a rival board, the one thing I expect is objectivity. But, in an objective look, your player still took BS classes and you are celebrating a victory over fair play. That makes you awesome.

Yes, because when I go to a rival board, the one thing I expect is objectivity. But, in an objective look, your player still took BS classes and you are celebrating a victory over fair play. That makes you awesome.

I love it! dbav scores w/the crushing blow!

I've got dbav by 3 td's! OFC

NCAA exposed as powerless and obsolete

UNC committed criminal fraud and got away with it

North Carolina ruling highlights NCAA ineptitude

NCAA leaves door wide open for academics misconduct with UNC case

North Carolina ruling proves NCAA is worthless

A legal victory for UNC but a loss in the court of public opinion

UNC verdict shows NCAA powerless to sanction rampant academic fraud

As Inside Higher Education described it...

The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill sponsored fake classes for nearly two decades, giving students, many of them athletes, credit for courses never taught by instructors. But the university will escape all punishment by the National Collegiate Athletic Association.

NCAA exposed as powerless and obsolete

UNC committed criminal fraud and got away with it

North Carolina ruling highlights NCAA ineptitude

NCAA leaves door wide open for academics misconduct with UNC case

North Carolina ruling proves NCAA is worthless

A legal victory for UNC but a loss in the court of public opinion

UNC verdict shows NCAA powerless to sanction rampant academic fraud

As Inside Higher Education described it...

The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill sponsored fake classes for nearly two decades, giving students, many of them athletes, credit for courses never taught by instructors. But the university will escape all punishment by the National Collegiate Athletic Association.

Excellent summary of factoids dude!

OFC

Reactions: Devilinside
Thanks. And I want to point out... those aren't Duke fans, or Kentucky writers. That's NATIONAL MEDIA, and even a Carolina guy.

Yep. While boasting about getting away with something, it's still tarnished UNC....and there's no way around that. Ultimately, I don't think most UNC fans care about that, though.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
The thing is everyone who knows anything about college basketball knows unc cheated and got away with it I mean everyone. Every time unc plays who ever is watching the game is going to think about that. Integrity and respect are gone and when anyone who has to do with unc whether it e fans, alumni, players or coaches use the words "the carolina way" it will be a joke. OFC

The thing is everyone who knows anything about college basketball knows unc cheated and got away with it I mean everyone. Every time unc plays who ever is watching the game is going to think about that. Integrity and respect are gone and when anyone who has to do with unc whether it e fans, alumni, players or coaches use the words "the carolina way" it will be a joke. OFC

Yeah their rep is toast for life! OFC

Hehe, I've been kind of chuckling at the reality of this today. So, the way that UNCheat got around penalties was to demonstrate that all students could take fake classes.

In other words, their response to the allegation of cheating was to demonstrate that all of their degrees are potentially worthless, so the worthless classes for the athletes was really no benefit.

That, my friends, is the Caroliar Way. :)

Last edited:
Right after the news was announced on Friday, a Tarhole buddy of mine shared these Tweets.. Their pride and arrogance is sickening to say the least..

One of the best ever troll jobs.
Yes , it was. And again...at the time I gave ‘im credit for it but , ultimately , it didn’t change anything. unx became no less corrupt because of it. Despite the attempt to re-write history , Dan Kane an’ Jay Smith an’ Mary Willingham an’ McCants an’ Joe Nocera an’ David Ridpath an’ Gerald Gurney an’ the legion of national scribes bashing unx now are still correct in their assessments of what happened and , more importantly, WHY it all took place....and not one of ‘em tarnished their input by writing an ego-maniacal , self-congratulating “Look at me” vanity blog post designed to pat themselves on the back and earn the cyber reach-arounds of a delusional fan base. If we’re gonna tell a story , let’s tell ALL of it.

‘How the hell did North Carolina get away with this?’ Media react to NCAA ruling on UNC

The weight of an NCAA investigation was lifted from the shoulders of the University of North Carolina athletes, faculty, staff and fans on Oct. 13. But the media, and the collective college sports community, had few kind words in the wake of the ruling.

http://amp.newsobserver.com/sports/college/acc/unc/article179133761.html

"Priorities," Deems-style...

JD TOMMY‏ @driveto2015

According to UNC football radio analyst Deems May a decision which will hurt the Heels in officiating in long run.

DevilDJ‏ @DevilDJ32

Is this real? That’s his take? “The decades of cheating isn’t the concern. The possible negative game officiating is.” Really? smh

JD TOMMY‏ @driveto2015

Honest to God! He felt like missed facemask at end of UNC-Va game was because official may have been angry UNC got away w/scandal! #Smh

"Priorities," Deems-style...

JD TOMMY‏ @driveto2015

According to UNC football radio analyst Deems May a decision which will hurt the Heels in officiating in long run.

DevilDJ‏ @DevilDJ32

Is this real? That’s his take? “The decades of cheating isn’t the concern. The possible negative game officiating is.” Really? smh

JD TOMMY‏ @driveto2015

Honest to God! He felt like missed facemask at end of UNC-Va game was because official may have been angry UNC got away w/scandal! #Smh

hahahahahahhahahha youre the gift that keeps on giving.
giphy.gif

Oh can I play? @DevilDJ can you teach me how to be just like you? You're just so terrific and amazing for having the moral compass you do! And you do it for free! All the hours.. all the Copy n pasting.. all the used tissues by your computer desk.. you sir are a treasure and it's all led to such justice! Teach me piggy!!!

Pweeeeaaasee??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT