ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

And see? Bagley isn’t exactly sucking at the FT line. No free sandwiches for Deacon fans. Is he automatic? No. But think about the progress!

Nice double figure road win. They are tough to come by. Biggest game of the year Sat. vs. UVA. at home. Got to wear our big boy britches on and make UVA play at our pace of game. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I am with Skerz. I made the same statement yesterday about turning the corner. I believe our outside shooting has improved and I believe we are focusing more on defense. I also believe wake is in big trouble tonight.

Duke 86
Wake 70

I gave both teams two points too many....

Grayson was really good, too. Going to be tough picking a winner between those two.

Yeah, Wendell was great, but Grayson was all over this game in so many ways.

We'll have to wait for the game ball poll...Phil said it would be in the morning before he would start the thread.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad and Mac9192
Solid game. Trent, O'Connell and Bagley were good. Allen and Carter were great. Can't say it enough, but we are lucky to have Wendell.
Allen was everywhere, and had his hands in on so many points. Maybe his best all around game in quite a while. He's one hell of a leader.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT