ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Wendell Carter continues to be a big strong man.

I could hear Javin scream "and 1" from the bench, haja.

I know we're all excited about next year's class, but we may never see 2 bigs as polished on offense as Bags and Carter.

Right, I guess. But not sure of your point.

My point is we’re not a good free throw shooting team, which isn’t typical of traditional Duke teams. And that it’s frustrating.

Sure. My point is, I suppose, that this isn’t your typical Duke team. Florida reminds me of a typical Duke team. Offense predicated on the 3-Ball. We have a true inside presence and have all the pitfalls of that. This isn’t a team that will kill you with great free throw shooting or really, shooting in general. Accept what we have and know the free throws will get incrementally better.

I’m hoping coach k hasn’t already went to 6 deep again. We have been playing our best defense when we play 8 guys at least. Why tonight no Goldwire is he sick?

It's about time for the Boo Birds to surface since we've gotten sloppy the last few minutes. Time to refocus.

Reactions: dbav
Duval and Bagley are struggling. I'd like to see Carter back on the floor.

This is a more mature Duke team at this point of the season. Wake will make a run. We will recover. Growing before our eyes.

We got this.

Reactions: dukiejay
Love the kid, but Duval needs to come out. The missed layups are killing us.

Reactions: sgrooms
Man I hate this kind of game. An opponent that has no business hanging around and we get up big then fall asleep. Just crush them!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT