ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS VIRGINIA TECH OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Love to see the kids locked in for this game, but they are young, and very tired. I spoke with "K" and he agreed with me that if the kids bring the "D" tonight, he will give them tomorrow off. o_O
So there you have it, the kids will bring the "D" and Duke will find the energy to get this one, and get tomorrow off! :)

Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: Hurley22
Duke 71
VT- 68

should be a game where patience from fans is required. I’m sure you will all remember that in the following pages.

Reactions: FearTheBeard
It is amazing the ACCN does not have volleyball or soccer on before our game!! We won't need to start on ESPNEWS tonight for a change!!!!
OFC

Reactions: skysdad
It's about game time. Start strong, stay strong, finish strong. Don't let them in the game at all. OFC

I've just had a feeling all day this was gonna be one of those let down games.

They are collapsing 2 and sometime 3 on Carey everytime he touches the ball.
OFC

There is definitely a theme with recent Duke teams. Unless we're in transition, we can't score

Sluggish start. Come on fellas

Honestly I don’t think Duke has been sluggish. They’ve forced Tech into some difficult shots, but Tech has hit them.

Duke has to get some easier buckets that’s all.

Somebody better tell Va Tech there's a lot of time left so they may want to temper all the jumping around after a made shot. Wait to Duke get adjusted to what they are doing with the double and triple-teaming of Vern.

Wendell Moore is inconceivably bad. Literally puts in the least effort of any Duke player ever. He makes Cam Reddish look like he has Zion's motor.

Weather the storm. Stay close. VT using way too much energy right now. Duke owns the second half.

Wendell Moore is inconceivably bad. Literally puts in the least effort of any Duke player ever. He makes Cam Reddish look like he has Zion's motor.

I’ve been a big Wendell supporter and I can’t argue with you. That display on that fast break had better be his low point on this season. Zero effort shown there.

When's the last time we had a guy who could put the ball on the floor and take a defender?

Paint not open in the regular offense. Easy to score after an offensive rebound though. Guess Duke has to hit enough standstill wide open 3’s to make them come out.

I believe we are starting to settle into this game! Let's close this half out strong!!!!
OFC

Can someone help me here? When they double team and Carey catches the ball, isn’t that a cylinder foul? I mean they’re literally hanging on him.....

Fought tough and playing the last minute like complete crap..errr

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT