ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NOTRE DAME OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Yo.....Hachimura

fZ5MBf4.jpg

Strange how much better we seem to shoot from the road, luckily the NCAA tournament isn’t in Cameron. We were due to revert back to our mean in 3pt shooting. Sadly we won’t shoot this well every game but if we can land somewhere in the middle of red hot and ice cold we will be just fiiiine.

I missed the game tonight because I forget I had basketball scores to keep. Took a quick look at stats and it looks like we shot the ball well except free throws. The black uni's are costing us at least 10 points a game but we keep wearing that discusting mess. Big true road win though. OFC

Reactions: wormyone42
Good win for our Blue Devils. Threes were falling, defense was good. The only negative I really saw tonight was Notre Dame got too many offensive rebounds.

Please stop with the true road win bs...

Anyway, I looked at that "obvious" gt that wasn't called. Hit the backboard is thought to be automatically gt, but people ignore the "if the refs feel it had no chance to go in, they can swallow the whistle. Granted, quick replay on my phone, but I thought it had no chance to go in...

^ what do you consider a true road win? The game was played in South Bend (Notre Dame’s homecourt) and not Duke’s homecourt, Duke was the visiting team, why is that hard for you to comprehend?

I missed the game tonight because I forget I had basketball scores to keep. Took a quick look at stats and it looks like we shot the ball well except free throws. The black uni's are costing us at least 10 points a game but we keep wearing that discusting mess. Big true road win though. OFC
They’ll be showing a replay of the game on ESPNU if you have DVR and want to record it.

Reactions: skysdad
I know I sound like a broken record player, but Zion really does not take a play off. He doesn't take a single second off, he's 100% all times, I love that hustle.

That is why he has trouble on FTs. He is so amped up, even though it isn't always that demonstrable and OTT type of amped, on every play. But that means he can't always calm down enough to stroke his FTs. On plays where he has longer before he actually shoots, he's fine. As such, I'm less concerned about his late game shooting of FTs in a tight game situation. By the time he walks down to the FT line, he'll be fine.

Please stop with the true road win bs...

Anyway, I looked at that "obvious" gt that wasn't called. Hit the backboard is thought to be automatically gt, but people ignore the "if the refs feel it had no chance to go in, they can swallow the whistle. Granted, quick replay on my phone, but I thought it had no chance to go in...

It didn't. It clearly hit the back board first (bang-bang situation) but it was the EDGE OF THE BACKBOARD. No chance of going in. Plus, it shore was purty.

^ what do you consider a true road win? The game was played in South Bend (Notre Dame’s homecourt) and not Duke’s homecourt, Duke was the visiting team, why is that hard for you to comprehend?

I understand what a TRUE road win is. But the fact it was more used more in a mocking way because big name schools sometimes play tough non-consecutive at neutral courts but don't go on the road. Somehow playing Elon and wofford on the road is more impressive than ky on a neutral court...

Last edited:
^ ah my mistake man I thought you were throwing shade at our guys for winning on the road. I agree with you that wins on a neutral court against high level competition is more impressive than non conference wins on the road at Wofford and Elon.

Good luck to your Duke guys with their classes at NCCU tomorrow.

That's about the stupidest post I have ever seen. Even if true at least they are going to a class. Where in the world have you been the last 20 years. I think you've been around a time or two before. I feel like some how its going to be a disconnection if not already. OFC

Reactions: DukeRulesBasketball
Unc lol talking about attending class now that’s rich considering they had players take fake classes for 20 years just to keep their athletes eligible #deanknew #royknew

Unc lol talking about attending class now that’s rich considering they had players take fake classes for 20 years just to keep their athletes eligible #deanknew #royknew

#uncgang123knew. He like the rest of the morons just don't think it mattered. OFC

Reactions: bullcity gamer
Would love for our Blue Devils to go 2-0 in the regular season against Roy and his boys and for duke to eliminate unc in the ACC tournament then for unc to lose in the 1st weekend of the ncaa tournament this year as well.

Reactions: Shatterthesky22
Would love for our Blue Devils to go 2-0 in the regular season against Roy and his boys and for duke to eliminate unc in the ACC tournament then for unc to lose in the 1st weekend of the ncaa tournament this year as well.

I like your thinking. OFC

I forgot to include that the replay of the game is on ESPNU

Good luck to your Duke guys with their classes at NCCU tomorrow.
Tami Hansbrough prostituting herself for a trip to Hawaii.

Roy letting a former player live in one of his houses where said player gets arrested with drugs.

The “rental cars” UNCheater players get.

$900 mouth guards active players received.

20+ years of academic fraud started by Dean Smith that allowed an illiterate UNCheat player to graduate with a “college degree” from UNCheat.

Managing to somehow surpass Kentucky as the dirtiest program in NCAA history.

The above is just the epilogue to the book on UNCheat’s disgusting past, present, and future. A book that will be so long War and Peace will resemble a children’s novel.

Roy letting a former player live in one of his houses where said player gets arrested with drugs.

20+ years of academic fraud started by Dean Smith that allowed an illiterate UNCheat player to graduate with a “college degree” from UNCheat.

The above is just the epilogue to the book on UNCheat’s disgusting past, present, and future. A book that will be so long War and Peace will resemble a children’s novel.

You're nitpicking.....:D

And that's the short list. OFC

Reactions: QC Dukie

tenor.gif

Reactions: dukiejay
Maybe it’s because we’re just bigger and stronger, but Damn we got hacked a ton in this game with no calls.

Agree Show. I feel like Zion especially, gets hit nearly every time he scores. He is just so strong thought, that it doesn't impact him at all. Then the refs just either don't see it because of that, or just let it go because it went it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT