ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

How "sweep" it is!!! We are a really good team fellas gunna be a TOUGHHHH out

Jones will be our biggest recruit this coming year!

My UNC friends are just like that song from Godsmack , Cryin like a bitch.

I'm beginning to wonder if Tyus and Quinn had a secret competition between themselves to see who could score more points against UNC because in the first game they both scored 22 points and in this game Quinn scored 20 and Tyus scored 24 lol

Always nice to get a sweep over UNCheat.

Originally posted by gottagonow:
You have to feel sorry for Jay Bilas because his team lost.
In his defense, he is flying in the face of what a lot of people are saying. With Duke's wins, especially on the road, the first seed has to be locked up...

Originally posted by tilador:
congrats on the win.
You can be a little nuts at times, but you are a classy dude tilador. Thanks for that buddy! I hope we don't see each other for a third time. I don't think I could handle it!

First things first. Which ever one of you that got the money to the refs, thank you.
wink.r191677.gif
Second thing. Way to put the broom to that Tar Heel rear end guys. Third thing. What a second half. Fourth factor. Great free throw shooting. See what great free throw shooting does . We win. And the 5th big factor. Tyus you are the man. You are the pilot. OFC

Quinn and Tyus combined to score a total of 90 points against UNC in the 2 games. It's awesome having one of the best backcourt duos in college basketball.

Originally posted by 14duke2:
I won this game for duke. I didn't have my hat on in the first half and remembered to put it on at half time.
Thank God for that!!!!!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by 14duke2:
I won this game for duke. I didn't have my hat on in the first half and remembered to put it on at half time.
I changed chairs twice and it helped both times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT