ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I’m finding a movie to watch. I can’t do it anymore smh

So far this is as bad as we have looked all season. Hard to imagine in a rivalry game but inconsistency is our middle name. 6 turns in less than 8 mins. Cant even get a shot off. Love shooting 100%.

Keep the deficit to10 at half and we have a fighting chance.

I hate Caleb Love. This dipshit shoots 31.1% FROM THE FIELD and 23% from 3 on the season. Against Duke? 11-19 amd 6-8 from deep. I mean I realize our defense is bad but his offense is worse.

Reactions: geddoughton23
Could’ve went after Olivier sarr but we went for tape. An injured pf who struggles to put the ball up

Reactions: geddoughton23
Well at least we now have 6 points. No one ever looks like losing pisses them off.

I can't wait until Hurt tries to play in the NBA with that slow step back and it gets swatted 20 feet

Ah well, I realized we would be bad when we beat Coppin State by 10 to start the season but man, I wish someone on this team would at least fight in this one last game. It's freaking UNC, isn't this what you signed up for?

The staff really screwed this team up by not targeting a veteran guard for a grad transfer

The staff really screwed this team up by not targeting a veteran guard for a grad transfer

Will they learn and get one next year or still think we have what we need? I know my answer to that

drive the ball in transition!!! we settle for outside shots way to often

Apparently unc doesn’t foul on any body contact while on defense lol

Putting hurt and Williams back in killed the momentum

2 PF on the cheats...total....that last play was a foul not a TO on us

Hey I know how well get back into it, just keep turning the ball over.

That’s an interesting strategy Cotton. Let’s see how it works out.

Reactions: sheyduke
Can Duke even score 20 before the half?

Moore w/o a bucket. Scores 17 last game in first half. Suits me to not even play ACC tournament game
especially if is 3rd game vs UNC

I’m done. Time to watch the last two episodes of Wandavision. This is flat out embarrassing.

Reactions: sheyduke
Wendell Moore plays defense with his eyes. He also should never ever bring the ball up. Ever

Coaching staff really made mistake w this recruiting class not signing 1 more decent PG.

Wendell Moore plays defense with his eyes. He also should never ever bring the ball up. Ever
Moore started this fiasco off with a 3 pt shot attempt. My 10 year old son would beat him in a game of horse if you shot only 3 pters

Hey, Steward is scoring lol. This is not Duke basketball and this is beyond baffling.

Greenburg "Duke guard play has been absolutely horrific" - he's not wrong. Zo - "ever time they come down the floor they don't have anything easy"...no offensive sets. He's not wrong

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT