ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

it is amazing that we dont have a bench full of players who can contribute and score given our program status. Relying on 3 scorers every game is hoping nothing happens - when it does or a cold night leads to this sort of result. The cuse game could be the same.
In practice does the B team even score in scrimmages?

Reactions: Ryyse and ioliva
Does anyone know where K postgame can be seen? Interested to see what he says about Zion....

To see a Cheater injured? Yes I’d love that very much. Call me evil if you must
I can’t remember a time I called out someone I knew was a Duke fan on this board. Trolls? Yeah. But, I don’t think you’re a troll. I believe you’re a Duke fan which makes what you posted that more depressing and embarrassing. It’s uncalled for. If you have that opinion, then you’re welcome to your opinion. But, this board is better than that and we all get lumped together when someone posts something like that.

Wishing an injury on a 18-22 year old kid just because of the school they chose is a terrible thing to do. I respectfully ask that you keep those thoughts to yourself and off the board. Collectively, we’re better than that.

Good time out. Celebrating the 3 and there they go again down the court. OFC

Does anyone know where K postgame can be seen? Interested to see what he says about Zion....
Don’t expect him to say much at all. His injury-talk is always so vague. Zion could be playing next game or could be out all season and you wouldn’t be able to tell from K’s interviews.

Did you slam him after the Louisville game??

The guardian of the players policing on here is a little stern. I understand if he’s ripping the kid to shreds but he wasn’t and he complimented him as well.

Goldwire has been inept offensively tonight, I agree with him. Fantastic defense during the Louisville game but that has nothing to do with tonight.

I can’t remember a time I called out someone I knew was a Duke fan on this board. Trolls? Yeah. But, I don’t think you’re a troll. I believe you’re a Duke fan which makes what you posted that more depressing and embarrassing. It’s uncalled for. If you have that opinion, then you’re welcome to your opinion. But, this board is better than that and we all get lumped together when someone posts something like that.

Wishing an injury on a 18-22 year old kid just because of the school they chose is a terrible thing to do. I respectfully ask that you keep those thoughts to yourself and off the board. Collectively, we’re better than that.
I promise you things have been said on this board a lot worse than my little comment. Guess my hatred for UNC runs deep. I won’t apologize for that

I’m not frustrated at all...you could see it was over at half...

Only thing that matters is how significant Zions injury is both for himself and this team...

If he’s only out a week or two...we won’t remember or even care about this game....it’s a total anamolly...

But if it’s serious...our season is essentially over and we will never forget this game....

You need to seriously consider that even IF

it is amazing that we dont have a bench full of players who can contribute and score given our program status. Relying on 3 scorers every game is hoping nothing happens - when it does or a cold night leads to this sort of result. The cuse game could be the same.
In practice does the B team even score in scrimmages?

Who could have imagined that Tre would be a horrible shooter? Who would have thought that AOC would be an offensive non-entity that can't make threes? That Jack would regress so far?

The guardian of the players policing on here is a little stern. I understand if he’s ripping the kid to shreds but he wasn’t and he complimented him as well.

Goldwire has been inept offensively tonight, I agree with him. Fantastic defense during the Louisville game but that has nothing to do with tonight.

Goldwire isn't a scorer. We didn't need him to be. He plays D and handles the ball/runs the team well enough. That we need him to score is on Tre and AOC.

You also have a page long post on another board about why this team can't and won't win it all....why do you even watch??????

Duke trying to claw back in with a lineup that includes White and Goldwire.

Or he will just look like sideshow bob, and hit both.

the horrible end to the first half and the awful beginning to the second is the difference - times we usually hurt other teams but this team hurt itself at those points
Went from down 5 with posession to down 10 then a quick 7 -0 run in the first 2 mins of the half....game over

We will never know what this game cpuld have been like but there is no doubt UNC was much better than us tonight. They are impressively unselfish and quick.

Reactions: dbav
Disappointing night...hope for the best moving forward....this game means nothing...yet.....wait and see..

I'll stick up for our guys......you do what feels right for you

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT