ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Well that was a good try, but we continue to make it hard on ourselves and easy on the competition. Coach K has his work cut out. The game IQ of this team isn’t stellar. Goldwire can help this team more than Duval. We’ve got no facilitators out there.

Why foul when the guy goes down? get the ten second call guys...

Wow that series epitomizes this season. Grayson with a horrible turnover and a dunk at the other end with no defense. This team is what it is. Top five talent but barely a top 20 TEAM.

Reactions: germantondevil
This was the biggest “ bait” game I have ever seen.

Carolina played great and made Duke look like the freshman’s they are.

Duke played good and got help from the bench.

Idk what needs to happen but I can’t watch us make the same mistakes over and over again. It’s insanity

They shot 39% from the field and still beat us because we couldn't rebound the darn ball!!

Likely will have more of this next year with no veteran leadership and relying strictly on freshmen

This team is not 2015. This has 2017 written all over them. Tech will beat us this weekend

It amazes me that nothing has changed with this team. We make the same mistakes, we play the same poor defense, we turn the ball over too much. What happened to the coach k that would bench the whole starting five if he had to?

I don't understand Grayson or what has happened to him. He's not the player we once had and that's what hurts so much. He just seems to fade away when we need him the most.

It's called he may have stayed too long....

I thought going in we needed to zone more, but Duke is lazy rebounding out of it and rotations suck and lead to easy threes.....

They can either figure out how to play defense or this is what we will see down the stretch...why can't Duke look at Virginia tape and figure out how to play defense as a team and be accountable for something, this fist talk is a bunch of crap, when it counted down the stretch Duke got outrebounded by a bunch of inferior athletes because they wanted it more

It's that simple on defense, either you want it or you don't but this is pathetic

I don't want to say it, but I will. This team will not make it to a Final Four. They have alot of talent, but no championship instinct. Maybe it's because they are freshmen, or maybe it's because they have no chemistry. Either way, Coach K cannot get this team playing at a high level. Maybe they eventually will and I will be shocked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT