ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS LOUISVILLE 2nd RD ACC TOURNEY OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

GW had a lot of confidence coming in after 4-6 from deep last night. Agree though, let his defense shine in the second, lock down Jones.

I may be an outlier, but Goldwire’s defense, IMO, is overrated. He makes a lot of steals, but constantly gets beat by his man.

cheap foul by Hurt to start the second. We can’t lose him to foul trouble.

Reactions: timritterus
I may be an outlier, but Goldwire’s defense, IMO, is overrated. He makes a lot of steals, but constantly gets beat by his man.

cheap foul by Hurt to start the second. We can’t lose him to foul trouble.

who’s better? Baker? Tape? Brakefield?

Great start to the second half. Need to play hard for 17 more minutes.

You’re comparing 2 forwards and a center to a guard?

nah but who else do you want to play the guard spot. There’s literally nobody else. And I stand by my statement as Wendell being a terrible ball handler

Crazy how this team basically needs to play around Williams. Who knew that would be a thing at the beginning

Reactions: jeffrey236
We better get a good look at Williams while we can ha. We would be very lucky to get him back. (reverse jinx) Incredible win. With Williams playing like this we just might make the tournament.

Last edited:
Reactions: ioliva
Nice win!! Other than that 2:30 lapse at the end of the first half Duke DOMINATED! FL State is no cake walk, but we have the ability to win. Let's go get this!!

Reactions: christophero
What happened? We look like a sweet 16 team but we have to get there first. If we get in we could make a run if Williams keeps this up. First we have to beat FSU. That GT loss is killing us.

Reactions: AlanInNJ
A lot of what ifs. Now I wonder how we could have lost to Louisville in Cameron. What a difference that would have made.

Reactions: christophero
That Mark Williams prediction looking better and better. I knew it was only a matter of time
On behalf of all Duke fans, I want to thank you for personally developing Mark Williams into a star. Your master plan was brilliant. You brought him along slowly, built up his confidence and unleashed him onto the college basketball world. I'm sure you will be inundated with power-5 assistant coaching offers in the near future. Thanks again.

A lot of what ifs. Now I wonder how we could have lost to Louisville in Cameron. What a difference that would have made.
Duke beat a somewhat depleted Louisville team. If they were healthy last night it would have been much closer.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT