ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS GEORGIA TECH OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Rumor is that no matter the outcome of the Pitt/unc game hof coach roy williams plans to use all of his time outs so we Duke fans will have to wait longer to see our game for those who don't have ESPNNEWS. OFC

Reactions: Laettshow
I think one of the reasons I haven't been as invested this season is because this is the first time since becoming a Duke fan ~17 years ago that I've not got to watch half our games because of the ACCN.

Yikes.....I can’t take that

I just think it’ll be a battle on the boards and they’ll muck it up. I’ve been hard on Wendell all year but this would be an ideal game to have him!

Despite Wendell being out, I really don’t think Duke has any issues tonight. I think Georgia Tech might keep it close for most of the first half, then Duke pulls away to win big.

Duke: 85
Ga. Tech: 61

Let’s go Duke!!

I'll be in the building tonight so they better win. The last time the wife and I got to watch them was the ACC Championship game in 2009 before heading back to Liberia on a Dept of State Contract.

Duke-83
Tech- 68

Have fun!!!
Lucky you...Never been to a Duke game but am seriously contemplating on going to the Battle 4 Atlantis as a retirement gift to myself this year.

Alex not hesitating to take the shot. That's a good sign his confidence is growing!!!
OFC

Withstanding the initial surge. It'll settle down.

What a tough guy. Give it to tank every time. He needs to destroy banks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT