ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS FLORIDA STATE - ACC TOURNEY FINAL OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

That’s awesome. Tix that were selling for yesterday’s game at 600+ on Stubhub are in the $200 range today. If I wasn’t married to a UNC fan I would would be there today getting some tickets but don’t think he’s gonna go for that:(
Wow, that's tough right there. Hubby a Cheat fan? I go at it with my brothers and sister, I couldn't imagine my wife being a hole fan. My hats off to you lol.

Reactions: bluedevilfan42
Idk if it’s been discussed but what’s everyone think the starting 5 will look like tonight?

Again, Im going with Duke simply because thats who I pull for but going to be a hard fought game.
Just snagged two tix, QC and Mrs QC will be in the house tonight!!!!

Duke 73-71

So QC you're taking your wife instead of me, your best friend in the whole world? Thanks buddy!

My best friend is a Noles fan and I watched the FSU game with him earlier this year when Cam hung one in em lol. He wasn’t happy but we had some alcoholic drinks and all was fine.

Reactions: christophero
My best friend is a Noles fan and I watched the FSU game with him earlier this year when Cam hung one in em lol. He wasn’t happy but we had some alcoholic drinks and all was fine.

The Noles always seem to play us tough, even when they aren't good, but they are one team that I have never had any animosity towards.

I think Cam will be back in starting five because of how he played last time against them. So i think the same starting five as against UNC.

That’s why you have TVs in different rooms on different floors in your house. No way I could watch Duke /UNC in same room as hubby. He’s banned to his man cave in the basement for those games.
Lmbo, that's what I'm talking about Bluedevilfan42. Put him in the basement lol.

Again, Im going with Duke simply because thats who I pull for but going to be a hard fought game.

Duke 73-71

So QC you're taking your wife instead of me, your best friend in the whole world? Thanks buddy!
Gotta I emailed you and didn’t hear back. Had to go with my backup

Cam has got to step up or ride the pine for a while

And I can't see RJ playing as crappy as he did last night

And I hope nobody uses the "3 games in 3 days were tired" excuse cause FSU has done the exact same and also had a hard fought physical game last night just like we did

All I’m hearing on tv today is how is duke gonna handle FSU’s bigs. The question how is FSU gonna contain Zion

They just said on College Game Day that if Zion scores 30 points tonight he’ll tie the ACC record for most points scored in the ACC Tournament by a freshman

I hope to see big Vrank get more minutes tonight, we're going to need a space eater vs their bigs. I loved how Coach K used the bench last night.
Duke 81
FSU 75

Who has the record? Tatum had 88 in 4 games.
I don’t know because they didn’t say but with Zion having 60 points through the first two games if him scoring 30 tonight would tie him for most points scored in the ACC Tournament by a freshman then I’d assume that whoever has the record for most points scored in the ACC Tournament by a freshman must’ve scored 90 points.

I think this will be a tight one. FSU is playing well and is really deep, but Duke has more talent and of course Zion. I don't like FSU in close end of game situations, so I'll take Duke by 3.

I think this will be a good game. Zion will have to play the 5 spot. No way Javin can contain Koumadje! I still think Duke squeaks our a victory.

Duke: 76
FSU: 68

Let’s go Duke!!
Let’s get this championship!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT