ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS FLORIDA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

It's still over 3 hours till game time. Why didn't they start the unc/MSU game at 7:30 to allow for over time and extensive time outs. Ok ime outs won't be an issue with hof coach roy williams but Izzo will take all of his plus all the media T.O's. Someone has to have more sense than that. OFC

Shooo boys, these steamed oysters weren't bad ! *BURP*

Michigan State is giving it to the Holes right now...hope they keep it up! Why aren't we playing now? It sucks that I have to set the DVR.

MSU can't play much worse than they are noe. They want the holes to get back in the game!
OFC

Ok let's GO!!! Waiter, I would like to start this meal with a tall Miller lite and a gator tail appetizer!!!

I say this every game lately, but we need to start better against a team of this caliber. Watched them Friday night and they can get to the rim and have shot lights out this year. We match up well with them and think we will stick with man to man tonight. Marvin and Wendell should dominate as a lot of you have mentioned. If we make free throws and prevent the uncontested shots at the rim, I think we win by 5-10.

unc lost and that's great. Now let's go get the Gators. OFC

Wow I'm going to be tired for work tomorrow. Ugh.

Gotta watch this game , then play Holdem tomorrow night til 2 am. Gonna be a hurt puppy.

This will be a tough one. If our bigs continue to grow and realize they dominate the paint, we should do pretty well. Grayson needs to show up. Once Carter realizes he's quicker than anyone defending him, we'll really start to open up the opportunities.

Don't know why, but the closer we get to tip off, the better I feel about it. Maybe I'm just expecting the slow starts to stop tonight

Leaving a lot of points on the rim. Florida just shooting threes contested.

Why in the fk do we HAVE to start slow every GD game ?

Here we go again, slow start, not finishing on one end, mixture of easy looks and tough makes on the other

I guess we just don't want to have a good start! Miss one lay up after another!
OFC

Young team and not ready to step it up. Allen needs to carry this team or at least set the tempo. Let’s go Duke

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT