ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS FLORIDA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Pretty or ugly this team finds a way to win. These boys never quit. These guys do not help my blood pressure that’s for sure.

Reactions: PixelDevil
My f*****g satellite decided to do its nightly update with 23.7 seconds left so I missed the end of the damn game GRRRRRRR

That's hard work and good for this young team.

Let's work on the defense boys!

Go Duke!

I'm pretty sure this this team just likes to get people's hopes up, then crush their dreams!

Reactions: dukesince91
Seriously... That reach for the steal by Trent. Clutch if you get it... Incredibly stupid if you don't.

Hi Duke Blue Devil Fans, this is Mrs. Gottagonow and I am sorry to report that my husband who you know as Gottagonow just had a heart attack and is on the way to the hospital. All I get out him was what he kept saying, OMG, f-----ing unbelievable, f-------ing unbelievable. Please pray for the poor man.

I can't believe how tough this team is. Really freaking amazing. They just WILL NOT QUIT.

The good news: WE WON! YESSSS BABYYYY! GLASS-HALF-FULL-EVEN-WHEN-DOWN-DOUBLE-DIGITS GANG, STAND UP!

The bad news: I'm not going to be able to sleep until about 5 am because I'm so jacked up.

The plot twist: I don't have to work tomorrow.

Roll on, Duke!

Hi Duke Blue Devil Fans, this is Mrs. Gottagonow and I am sorry to report that my husband who you know as Gottagonow just had a heart attack and is on the way to the hospital. All I get out him was what he kept saying, OMG, f-----ing unbelievable, f-------ing unbelievable. Please pray for the poor man.

In laughing Ans worried both.....don't DO THAT!!!

The good news: WE WON! YESSSS BABYYYY! GLASS-HALF-FULL-EVEN-WHEN-DOWN-DOUBLE-DIGITS GANG, STAND UP!

The bad news: I'm not going to be able to sleep until about 5 am because I'm so jacked up.

The plot twist: I don't have to work tomorrow.

Roll on, Duke!
Down double digits in both halves, came back both times.
I'm gonna sleep like a big fat baby!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT