ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS CLEMSON UNOFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

sgrooms

All Conference
Jan 27, 2010
I rarely post in the gameday thread, but I usually read it throughout the game. Since kville is MIA, I'll get an unofficial thread started.

We enter this game a 2.5 favorite. Bagley will be out again. Clemson is also missing a few key players.

It will be interesting to see if Duval can get more involved in his new role. Hopefully Grayson has another monster game.

Today's game is slated for a 1pm est tip and will air on the ACC Network.

Duke 77
Clemson 70

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care how many players Clemson is missing...it's going to be a tough to get the W. Hope we're ready, and that our 'improved' defense shows up.

Duke 80
Clemson 77

Go Duke!!!

OFC

Reactions: jcdevilfan
Duke should win by 20, but due to leaving guys wide open, this one will be close. I still like us in the final 5 minutes of the game when we go full attack mode.

I rarely post in the gameday thread, but I usually read it throughout the game. Since kville is MIA, I'll get an unofficial thread started.

We enter this game a 2.5 favorite. Bagley will be out again. Clemson is also missing a few key players.

It will be interesting to see if Duval can get more involved in his new role. Hopefully Grayson has another monster game.

Duke 77
Clemson 70

Thanks for putting up the thread. I hope K-ville hasn't taken a job at unc. ;) OFC

Reactions: sgrooms
Doesn't matter who is or isn't playing for either team, this is a "big" one for both teams. Let's hope that Grayson can get free from all the attention that Clemson is going to give him, and that Gary remains hot. This would also be a great game for Trevon to show his stuff, and in the process take some pressure off Grayson. Bench comes up big and Duke escapes alone in 2nd place.
Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
why is bagley doing shoot arounds if he's not playing?

Duke 85
Clement 75

Even though he isn’t playing it’s got to be a good sign that Bagley was in the pregame shoot around

Trent goes one on one , takes a bad shot and then leaves corner wide open for a 3.
Going to be a long afternoon unless they get focused and start playing well.

Last edited:
its cool to hear a good cheer of dukies at clemson when we score

I'm streaming this game so may be a little late on game action with my posts.

Nice drive by White. Clemson getting some open looks before zone can collapse on shooter.

3 seconds ? we need a 2 3 zone not a 3 2 at the moment

Duke 77
Clemson 70

My apologies everyone-I’m at Disney World in Florida and totally lost track. First time in I don’t know how long I’ve forgotten!

I’ll be back for the next game!

Reactions: sgrooms
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT