ADVERTISEMENT

duke football news

okay so two more tweets for commitments
kendall johnson a 6'3'' 200lb lb from maryland verbals for 23
P5 offers from duke, indiana, rutgers, vandy, wva and wake
7 more high mid major offers

luke mergott a 6'3'' 210lb wr/lb from maryland verbals for 23
only p5 offer. ohio, army, navy, air force, yale, villinova, bucknell and stonybrook among offers
per his page had 74 tackles and 3 interceptions last year
also 583 yds receiving and 15 tds as a te
per 247 he is a lb prospect

Last edited:
Reactions: geddoughton23
mehki wall named male athlete of the year by High School OT Honors in raleigh today
12 punts returned for tds ties state record
one year punt return average of 33.2 yards sets state record
took home state titles in 110 and 300 meter hurdles this year
took home state title in 55 meter hurdles last year

i dont think we have seen speed like this in a while

Last edited:
mehki wall named male athlete of the year by High School OT Honors in raleigh today
took home state title in 55 meter hurdles last yesr

Wow! 12 punt return TDs is amazing. Must have a good coach too to help him with blocking

took home state title in 55 meter hurdles last yesr

Speed kills and we sure need it surf!!!

OFC

so i went back and reread that article on mehki
12 career returns, 9 last year as a kick returner
1000yd season last year as a receiver. 279 yds rushing. 20 TOTAL tds as a rec, rb and returner last year

i think this kinda sums up the player we are getting
in three straight plays in the state title game
recovered a fumble on the 35 while playing defense
caught a 30 yd pass to five yard line on first down
ran it in from 5 on next play

so i think the coaches are really hitting it with these recruits
vance bolyard a 6'5''te from greensboro visited this weekend and just tweeted out he is making his announcement tomorrow. rated 5.6 by rivals. if he commits tomorrow then i gotta say i really like the pair we have for verbals at the te spot

i think we are getting several more verbals this week

Last edited:
BOOM te vance bolyard from gboro verbals
6'5'' 230 lbs
rated 5.6 by rivals and that could be low
P5 offers include duke, maryland, minnesota, pitt, unc, rutgers, mich st, boston college, louisville, uva, va tech and wva.

WOW crystal ball picks on 5 other players went in on 247 this am. go duke

Last edited:
BOOM te vance bolyard from gboro verbals
6'5'' 230 lbs
rated 5.6 by rivals and that could be low
P5 offers include duke, maryland, minnesota, pitt, unc, rutgers, mich st, boston college, louisville, uva, va tech and wva.

WOW crystal ball picks on 5 other players went in on 247 this am. go duke
Bolyard is an impact commitment. He's from nearby Northern Guilford HS, a hotbed for collegiate prospects in recent years!!! OFC

yeah if vance bolyard and mehki wall both hit and become stars then i think that really opens up the gboro area for us. kids will follow if these guys make an impact
Amen surf! This area produces a lot of good teams and players!!! OFC

Turner(DE),announces tonite at 7pm, at Regan HS where he attends school and plays fb. As of today, Crystal Ball has Duke leading UVA by wide margin 51% to 18%. OFC

Bolyard is an impact commitment. He's from nearby Northern Guilford HS, a hotbed for collegiate prospects in recent years!!! OFC
Congratulations, hart2chesson! UNC received a commitment from a similarly rated TE from Virginia last week. I suspect that it was a first to accept situation for UNC

I would rather have the in-state player, but UNC is recruiting remarkably well in Virginia

Congratulations, hart2chesson! UNC received a commitment from a similarly rated TE from Virginia last week. I suspect that it was a first to accept situation for UNC

I would rather have the in-state player, but UNC is recruiting remarkably well in Virginia
Thanks ged, UNC has recruited VA well even going back to days of Bill Dooley! OFC

Do not really care about UNCheats recruiting, where they recruit. Would just as soon not see that stuff on out website. OFC
Very good, DevilInside!. Last time. Duke needs to sign players recruited by Virginia Tech, UNC and State. Duke has signed at least two such players in the last few days. The program appears to be on the right course

Reactions: surfdevil
Glad to see us get the in state players. Wall from Greensboro was big time and Brown from East Forsyth is a good player. Have to check out the recruit from Reagan. I live fifteen minutes away

Surf, thanks for the updates! Very encouraging news! After recent years of watching the ship slowly sink, it’s great to have some reason for optimism!
BELATED BOOM
2024 cb austin stull verbaled last night.
came to camp this weekend, got an offer and accepted last night

3 days in a row of double commits. i dont ever remember this. still not one of the three i knew of
Double Amen guys!!!!
#Elkomania

OFC

Of course, all these guys will be targets of other schools before they sign anything. The challenge will be for Coach Elko and the team to show this fall that better times are ahead on the field. We’re going to need to win all of the games we should, and some of the games we shouldn’t.

Of course, all these guys will be targets of other schools before they sign anything. The challenge will be for Coach Elko and the team to show this fall that better times are ahead on the field. We’re going to need to win all of the games we should, and some of the games we shouldn’t.
Very legit chance of going into UNC game 6-0.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT