ADVERTISEMENT

Why was Zion named in the FBI trial?

I meant Preston. Had a brain fart but you get the point. Hopefully you get what you deserve. Everyone knows you won’t. K could take a dump on the steps of the NCAA headquarters and they would bronze it.

I meant Preston. Had a brain fart but you get the point. Hopefully you get what you deserve. Everyone knows you won’t. K could take a dump on the steps of the NCAA headquarters and they would bronze it.
Smells like your brain just polished off a triple bean burrito from some gas station.

Or as Kentucky fans call them, "thoughts."

70zsVaW.jpg

Your a jacka**. Since we are talking about rumors about Zion and Duke, once upon a time ago Anthony Davis’ dad was reported to have been shopping him around and multiple sources even confirmed it was happening, but there still was no concrete proof. Based on your assessment UK should give up their 2012 title and give up their 2016-17 season because of Bam allegedly being paid $36,000

Last edited:
Your a jacka**. Since we are talking about rumors about Zion and Duke, once upon a time ago Anthony Davis’ dad was reported to have been shopping him around and multiple sources even confirmed it was happening, but there still was no proof. Based on your assessment UK should give up their 2012 title and give up their 2016-17 season because of Bam allegedly being paid $36,000

No No no....you don't understand. It's ok if it's ky.....because well, they are BBN

Reactions: DukeRulesBasketball
From what I’ve read, Adidas and Kansas had a mutual agreement on how much money it would take to get Zion. Don’t hold me to it because I’ve been reading about a lot of different players and coaches. I think it was $20,000. The guy from Adidas said that Self did know about it and agreed. Kansas is trying to say Self didn’t know but supposably they have emails.

This is all weird because I think the same Adidas person said that Pitino didn’t know about payments but his assistant did. In which, my opinion is, if his assistant knew then he knew.

Before this is over, I think Self is gone. But I thought Urban Meyer was gone at Ohio State.

Zion seems like a good kid and a great talent. He’s the one getting hurt in this. I can’t remember what relative was shopping him to Kansas but it’s disturbing being everything points to Zion not having a clue what was going on.

And no, I don’t think K or Duke paid anything to get him. I just think he’s caught in a shit storm in which he doesn’t deserve. Just let kids be kids.

I feel bad for Zion.

Good luck to my buddies here for a injury free season and can’t wait until we play.

Reactions: DukeRulesBasketball
From what I’ve read, Adidas and Kansas had a mutual agreement on how much money it would take to get Zion. Don’t hold me to it because I’ve been reading about a lot of different players and coaches. I think it was $20,000. The guy from Adidas said that Self did know about it and agreed. Kansas is trying to say Self didn’t know but supposably they have emails.

This is all weird because I think the same Adidas person said that Pitino didn’t know about payments but his assistant did. In which, my opinion is, if his assistant knew then he knew.

Before this is over, I think Self is gone. But I thought Urban Meyer was gone at Ohio State.

Zion seems like a good kid and a great talent. He’s the one getting hurt in this. I can’t remember what relative was shopping him to Kansas but it’s disturbing being everything points to Zion not having a clue what was going on.

And no, I don’t think K or Duke paid anything to get him. I just think he’s caught in a shit storm in which he doesn’t deserve. Just let kids be kids.

I feel bad for Zion.

Good luck to my buddies here for a injury free season and can’t wait until we play.
Wish like hell, there were more UK fans like you JC!

I feel bad for Zion.

Logical post. I do not think you post on RR. They would tear you to pieces. I also think Self is gone but it may take a year or more. I thought Roy was gone at UNC and I was wrong about that one. If a university fights back hard enough and with the resources of a USA state behind it, the NCAA is pretty much powerless. So I would not count on Self getting in real trouble. The question really is will Kansas defend him.

Logical post. I do not think you post on RR. They would tear you to pieces. I also think Self is gone but it may take a year or more. I thought Roy was gone at UNC and I was wrong about that one. If a university fights back hard enough and with the resources of a USA state behind it, the NCAA is pretty much powerless. So I would not count on Self getting in real trouble. The question really is will Kansas defend him.
I mainly post here and THR. I’ve posted a lot in the past at RR but some of them don’t want to carry on a basic knowledgeable debate. Some of them there would rather go tell hell than admit one of our kids are one inch shorter.

There’s a lot of great UK posters there. It’s just the few idiots make us all look bad.

And yes, I’ve been trashed at RR and have even had individual threads made of me saying I’m a Duke or UNC lover because I like someone else’s opinion.

Hell, on one thread, they googled me and pulled up my contractors license and put my phone number and address on the thread. One psycho even said he broke into my house. I kindly asked him to come back by after 3:30 where I’d be at home to greet him. Lol

They’re are. Just the small percentage makes us all look bad.
I’m from Ky. Born and raised. You are right! There are UK fans like you, but growing up being a Duke fan here, I have experienced more of the Rupp Rafters type crowd in public, then I have sensible UK fans like yourself.

I’m from Ky. Born and raised. You are right! There are UK fans like you, but growing up being a Duke fan here, I have experienced more of the Rupp Rafters type crowd in public, then I have sensible UK fans like yourself.
Don’t call me sensible, I’m 48 years old and still dont have my ish together. Lol

I mainly post here and THR. I’ve posted a lot in the past at RR but some of them don’t want to carry on a basic knowledgeable debate. Some of them there would rather go tell hell than admit one of our kids are one inch shorter.

There’s a lot of great UK posters there. It’s just the few idiots make us all look bad.

And yes, I’ve been trashed at RR and have even had individual threads made of me saying I’m a Duke or UNC lover because I like someone else’s opinion.

Hell, on one thread, they googled me and pulled up my contractors license and put my phone number and address on the thread. One psycho even said he broke into my house. I kindly asked him to come back by after 3:30 where I’d be at home to greet him. Lol
U
I understand. I am from rural WNC. It only takes a few rotten apples to make the entire smokehouse full of apples to rot. Or potatoes also to continue that analogy. You should have a very good team this year.

Reactions: jchammock
Is the Newton rule a real threat here? As I read it, if a parent or other agent shops a player to any school, the player is ineligible for all schools even if the player and other schools were totally unaware. It was put in to close the loophole related to Newton. With Newton, his parent solicited money from Mississippi State. Auburn was not implicated.

Is the Newton rule a real threat here? As I read it, if a parent or other agent shops a player to any school, the player is ineligible for all schools even if the player and other schools were totally unaware. It was put in to close the loophole related to Newton. With Newton, his parent solicited money from Mississippi State. Auburn was not implicated.
I hope not. Because of a kid has no idea and he’s getting prosecuted for something he didn’t know, that’s not right.

I know y’all hate us and our Coach. That’s cool. I’m as bias as y’all are. I’m just willing to admit it. Lol!

But to be honest, Duke and UK have been dominating in recruiting. And there’s no reason either one of our programs need to worry about doing something fishy.

From what I read adidas has email information linking to Bill Self of him knowing a price and agreeing. “If” true, he should be fired.

As far as Zion goes, if he didn’t ask for anything, just let the kid play.

I get so tired of fans wishing something bad on another fanbase. I hope he knows nothing, I hope he’s cleared, I hope he plays injury free like any player.

But, I hope we kick yalls arse Lol

I’m just sayin after being there live last night and watching Zion and RJ.......holy cow!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT