ADVERTISEMENT

Why was Zion named in the FBI trial?

It wasn’t Zion asking for that. It was his stepdad or Dad I believe. His stepdad basically asked for a job and housing. God the media is trying their best to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
Well you know how UK and hole fans will spin it though.

No wonder capel left

He knows better than anyone the felling right before you are caught lmfao

Oh Oklahoma

Don’t worry Zion will play and you’ll get a cupcake path to the final 4. So business as usual dukies

Only school not mentioned only coach top coach not mentioned is John Calipari. Think about that ladies

Can’t wait till we spank that duke ass like baby seal next month.

I’ll be at that game

Find me making that drake money sign with my thumb middle and index finger anytime I see any of you.

Read that touching article talking about dukies come home for that brotherhood. Well in fairness they do come back as most are not cut out for the nba and need to pick up that check coach k promised when they signed on board

So I agree nothing to worry about duke. You are so far up the ncaa azz you can taste last weeks breakfast.

Oh North Carolina will beat your azz too this year

No wonder capel left

Oh Oklahoma

Don’t worry Zion will play and you’ll get a cupcake path to the final 4. So business as usual dukies

Only school not mentioned only coach top coach not mentioned is John Calipari. Think about that ladies

I’ll be at that game

Find me making that drake money sign with my thumb middle and index finger anytime I see any of you.

Read that touching article talking about dukies come home for that brotherhood. Well in fairness they do come back as most are not cut out for the nba and need to pick up that check coach k promised when they signed on board

So I agree nothing to worry about duke. You are so far up the ncaa azz you can taste last weeks breakfast.

Good one

Reactions: -BBH-
No wonder capel left

Oh Oklahoma

I’ll be at that game

Nice to know inbreeding is alive and well...

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
No wonder capel left

Oh Oklahoma

I’ll be at that game

Funny cause I didn’t see coach K’s name or duke mentioned anywhere.

You UK fans are so desperate to see us fall you’re jumping on our message board trying to rub allegations in our face even though they’re about ANOTHER SCHOOL. Lol you guys really have us on your mind 24/7.

Using your logic cal paid bam to come to uk because bam was offered money to go to other schools.

What’s amazing is Duke is being accused of doing wrongdoing for no reason. What happened with Zion was at Kansas and not Duke! Just because it happened with Kansas doesn’t mean it happened with Duke.

Funny cause I didn’t see coach K’s name or duke mentioned anywhere.

You UK fans are so desperate to see us fall you’re jumping on our message board trying to rub allegations in our face even though they’re about ANOTHER SCHOOL. Lol you guys really have us on your mind 24/7.

Using your logic cal paid bam to come to uk because bam was offered money to go to other schools.
Like I said they quickly forget about Bam and $36,000

Once again a fake guy who pretends he lives in Kentucky just to say there are duke fans there

Let's hear more about that cake walk path to the final four!!!! Did you even watch the Kansas state game? Yes....Kansas STATE!!!

You must have small feet.....or you wouldn't even be able to talk with that foot so far down your throat!! LMAO!!!

Nice to know inbreeding is alive and well...

Not nice. North Carolina same area

But I was not born in Kentucky
It's called "skoal freeze" if you swaller yer sisters skoal, it's causes immediate brain lock, and all they can think about is her....it's a thing!! Ky insurance covers it!!!

Again not from Kentucky doesn’t bother me

And for the superstar who laughed at last years bracket... don’t blame me you cant beat S Carolina

Don’t blame me our region busted. Very impressed you are that stupid to figure that out.

Please investigate where zions family is living etc. when a guy asks for money to join a program that mantra doesn’t change till he gets what He wants. Obviously duke paid up and you are not that naive to believe otherwise. No wonder calipari backed off him. Better sit him dukies or join Kansas with Some vacated seasons.

I’m trying to help you ladies. Maybe you should be thanking me

No wonder capel left

Oh Oklahoma

But wait, I thought Capel was the bag man and got pushed out of the program so none of the dirt falls on K? I can't keep up with the theories anymore.

Also, I hope your life gets better.

Reactions: BLUEDEVILLinKY

And for the superstar who laughed at last years bracket... don’t blame me you cant beat S Carolina

Don’t blame me our region busted. Very impressed you are that stupid to figure that out.

Please investigate where zions family is living etc. when a guy asks for money to join a program that mantra doesn’t change till he gets what He wants. Obviously duke paid up and you are not that naive to believe otherwise. No wonder calipari backed off him. Better sit him dukies or join Kansas with Some vacated seasons.

Your bracket busted??? LOL!! Your TEAM busted!!!

Calipari didnt really back off, he just didnt get the recruit

Oh crap guys!!! We might be the third men's basketball team to get the death penalty!! Can anyone make the other two??? :D

Zion wanted housing, cash, and jobs. Kansas said ok you got it...Zion says no keep it. I'm going to Duke for free.

But wait, I thought Capel was the bag man and got pushed out of the program so none of the dirt falls on K? I can't keep up with the theories anymore.

Also, I hope your life gets better.

Yes he was hired to do ks dirty work
Like Townsend

Not hard to figure out

Wow....they could have used him at UMass......or Memphis.....maybe they wouldn't have got caught? Who was running those programs anyway!!!

Have some more leather moron.

Funny cause I saw Calipari making salty comments to the media after he lost out on Zion. He lost out on Barrett and reddish too and I didn’t see their names come up. You have to be joking.

I got news for you... if duke cheated you guys are most certainly cheating. All those years UK had the number one class and you think other schools weren’t making the same offers for your players back then? It’s not like calipari deserves benefit of the doubt seeing how two of his programs had to vacate wins. Yet he’s clean and a 5x national champion has to pay players to come play for him? You need to take a step back and recognize.

Funny cause I saw Calipari making salty comments to the media after he lost out on Zion. He lost out on Barrett and reddish too and I didn’t see their names come up. You have to be joking.

I got news for you... if duke cheated you guys are most certainly cheating. All those years UK had the number one class and you think other schools weren’t making the same offers for your players back then? It’s not like calipari deserves benefit of the doubt seeing how two of his programs had to vacate wins. Yet he’s clean and a 5x national champion has to pay players to come play for him? You need to take a step back and recognize.
He paid cause cal was kicking his ass...

Duh

I don’t like seeing this in tweets. Makes you worry a bit. Fingers crossed that all is on the up and up (or up and up enough?:) )

No lie there’s like 8 threads on Zion and duke over on the Kentucky message board and I didn’t even read all the way down the page. How pathetic is that? Theyre acting like our little brothers.

No wonder capel left

Oh Oklahoma

I’ll be at that game

Not a Duke Apologist but bam was paid 36,000.00 to go to UK... That whole recruitment was the worst kept secret next to Smith's, everyone knew it was dirty heck Duke didn't even recruit him heavy... UNC backed off... So you guys are mentioned just sit down and wait your turn pussycat doll

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a Dook Apologist but bam was paid 36,000.00 to go to UK... That whole recruitment was the worst kept secret next to Smith's, everyone knew it was dirty heck dook didn't even recruit him heavy... UNC backed off... So you guys are mentioned just sit down and wait your turn pussycat doll

No he wasn’t
Keep trying though

Cause bams mom lived in the same damn home she lived in her whole life. Until calipari transformed bam into a lottery pick and now out performs any ex duke on Miami. She now lives in same complex as her son.

Never received a dime
That’s why calipari recruited him

That’s why we are talking about Kansas and duke and not calipari and bam

Keep telling yourself that though
Say a lie long enough you’ll actually start to believe it

Reactions: dukiejay
Let’s be real, every fan base spins it. Duke fan base did with Nassier, UNC fans did with Lance, UK with Zion KU with the twins etc. every fan base thinks the other good teams are cheating, no fan base has cornered the market on that

Well you know how UK and hole fans will spin it though.

Didn’t UK fans forget about Bam Adebayo and $36,000

That may very well come up in the future court hearings. Eric Peartree made no effort to conceal that he was shopping Bam to the highest bidder. That's why Bam didn't end up at his dream school.
No he wasn’t
Keep trying though

Cause bams mom lived in the same damn home she lived in her whole life. Until calipari transformed bam into a lottery pick and now out performs any ex duke on Miami. She now lives in same complex as her son.

Never received a dime
That’s why calipari recruited him

That’s why we are talking about Kansas and duke and not calipari and bam

Keep telling yourself that though
Say a lie long enough you’ll actually start to believe it

Google the name Eric Peartree, and stop embarrassing yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT