ADVERTISEMENT

Why was Zion named in the FBI trial?

FactCheckerUSA

Recruit
Feb 5, 2018

I've followed this stuff pretty closely over the last year or so. I have never, ever, ever heard Zion's name mentioned before it came out today in court.

Anyone have any idea what the connection is here?

Reactions: Todoubled23
Whose checking the fact checker? Sounds like he might be a UNC operative disguised as a fact checker operating on a Duke message board.

Reactions: skysdad
that-look-give-when-somebody-thinks-they-are-slick-and-14716652.png

May be a dumb question but why would a UNC fan include Little? Aka “Exeggutor”
....Would make a nice meme for @OldasdirtDevil of Exeggutor with a UNC Nasir Little jersey on. Lmao!

For the people that don’t know what Exeggutor is just google it and tell me that doesn’t look exactly like Little! Lmao it’s a Pokémon .

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
First time seeing both Zion and Kyle Kuzma mentioned since this whole thing started, but I also haven't followed it that closely. Does anyone actually have any more info as to why Zion may be mentioned?

Never seen Zion (or some of the other names) mentioned until last night. Kuzma was mentioned months ago though

It’s said it doesn’t mean they did anything but if they did it wasn’t due to the school’s recruiting them per se it’s the shoe companies

First time seeing both Zion and Kyle Kuzma mentioned since this whole thing started, but I also haven't followed it that closely. Does anyone actually have any more info as to why Zion may be mentioned?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. In what context is Zion being brought into this trial? Maybe as a witness?

Whose checking the fact checker? Sounds like he might be a UNC operative disguised as a fact checker operating on a Duke message board.

He posted on RR for a while to. I’ll bet anything it’s the little gay boy from the UNCheat board that goes by the name “UNCfaninky”! We call him UNCheatinky but princess or sugar tits works!

Reactions: QC Dukie
He posted on RR for a while to. I’ll bet anything it’s the little gay boy from the UNCheat board that goes by the name “UNCfaninky”! We call him UNCheatinky but princess or sugar tits works!

Could it be, naw it couldn't but maybe he's guru gary -7 OFC

Reactions: QC Dukie
I wrote a letter exonerating Zion of any wrong doing. So, we're good..

Little from UNC was mentioned in there essentially saying that his AAU coach was being paid and such, but that he didn't really do anything wrong. Could this be the same type of thing? Where Zion was offered money, or someone close to him, but he didn't actually do anything wrong, so he's being brought up more as a witness rather than someone being accused?

According to an article on Bleacher Report, Zion was asking for cash, a job, and housing at Kansas a while before committing to Duke. It doesn't say he was ever offered anything, or that he ever accepted anything though.

It wasn’t Zion asking for that. It was his stepdad or Dad I believe. His stepdad basically asked for a job and housing. God the media is trying their best to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT