ADVERTISEMENT

Why was Zion named in the FBI trial?

Let’s be real, every fan base spins it. Duke fan base did with Nassier, UNC fans did with Lance, UK with Zion KU with the twins etc. every fan base thinks the other good teams are cheating, no fan base has cornered the market on that

True. But....most Kentucky fans are idiots. It’s been proven over and over....and over. It’s just the way it is.

Not a Dook Apologist but bam was paid 36,000.00 to go to UK... That whole recruitment was the worst kept secret next to Smith's, everyone knew it was dirty heck dook didn't even recruit him heavy... UNC backed off... So you guys are mentioned just sit down and wait your turn pussycat doll
It’s D U K E dumbass

True. But....most Kentucky fans are idiots. It’s been proven over and over....and over. It’s just the way it is.
“most” sounds like politely sugarcoating it to me lmao. I’ll be the bad guy for you....99.9% are idiots, and the .1% are to be determined:D

Dvav, what do you like on your pizza? I’m just straight cheese.

My first choice is usually plain. I like the combination of mushrooms and black olives. Pepperoni is always good (I'm half Italian), and I can't say no to Hawaiin, BBQ Chicken, or Buffalo Chicken on my pizza.

Reactions: QC Dukie
My first choice is usually plain. I like the combination of mushrooms and black olives. Pepperoni is always good (I'm half Italian), and I can't say no to Hawaiin, BBQ Chicken, or Buffalo Chicken on my pizza.

I never thought I would like chicken on pizza.

Until, about 10 years ago, a co-worker ordered a "pesky chicken" pizza from a gourmet pizza place called Capital Creations in Raleigh.

To this day it remains the best pizza I've ever had.

I never thought I would like chicken on pizza.

Until, about 10 years ago, a co-worker ordered a "pesky chicken" pizza from a gourmet pizza place called Capital Creations in Raleigh.

To this day it remains the best pizza I've ever had.

Chicken parm pizza is also well worth it.

There's a place about 25 miles away from me that also makes eggplant rollotini pizza. Amazing.

Supercat67, he's in the clear and coming in for a landing , right on UK's ass. Dunks galore.

I make a mean bbq chicken pizza myself...

Also, Kentucky fans are 99 percent morons, that's a certainty. Plus one, UNC fan(s) again prove their lack of education as it goes towards spelling.

Good day...

Sheesh, this has been quite the Wildcat invasion. When was the last time they showed up in droves like this?

Just before the final four began in 2015. And then we all know what happened.

Right? There hasn't really been a big influx since then. That one REALLY shut shit down for a while. I guess the pain is starting to wear off?

38-1 baby! In the history books!!!

Duke's a great headline grabber! NY Post has a similar story this afternoon. I know I am biased, but I will continue to stand by Coach K due to his integrity and reputation until proven otherwise.

Perhaps K's comments were a bit naive earlier this week per the assorted scandals/deals cut in college sports. However compare K's track record to Calipari or Roy Knew, and its no contest. Let the haters hate.

OFC

It’s hard for me to understand the logic that there’s absolutely no evidence or proof that Duke did anything wrong with his recruitment, but clearly they’re guilty because Kansas might have. Not even getting into the amount of hearsay associated with the quote implicating guilt.

To me, if you assume Zion/Duke was guilty of going to the highest bidder because of Kansas’ improprieties, wouldn’t you assume every school on his final list was guilty as well?

Hell, if your school has beaten out Kansas for a high profile recruit in the Bill Self era, shouldn’t you be worried?

Just like Cam Newton, the new rule is if you are fishing for extra benefits you are no longer an amateur. It doesn’t matter if the athlete has knowledge or not. If they can prove the statements made in the trial then Zion is gonna be the next Porter Jr and have to sit. Not saying Duke matched the offer or not but several articles already questioning if he should be eligible.

It’s hard for me to understand the logic that there’s absolutely no evidence or proof that Duke did anything wrong with his recruitment, but clearly they’re guilty because Kansas might have. Not even getting into the amount of hearsay associated with the quote implicating guilt.

To me, if you assume Zion/Duke was guilty of going to the highest bidder because of Kansas’ improprieties, wouldn’t you assume every school on his final list was guilty as well?

Hell, if your school has beaten out Kansas for a high profile recruit in the Bill Self era, shouldn’t you be worried?
Welcome to the board.

Reactions: QC Dukie
Just like Cam Newton, the new rule is if you are fishing for extra benefits you are no longer an amateur. It doesn’t matter if the athlete has knowledge or not. If they can prove the statements made in the trial then Zion is gonna be the next Porter Jr and have to sit. Not saying Duke matched the offer or not but several articles already questioning if he should be eligible.
Thanks for your input. Very informative.

What???? Michael Porter JR sat because of injuries. He then played when he was healthy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT