ADVERTISEMENT

What state do you live in?

Home of the
Next%20Big%2012%20Champs_zpsq91cjk2r.png

Reactions: bfort2223
Oh yeah. Jack Stack is one of my favorites. Used to go to the one on 99th and Metcalf a lot. Best burnt ends there is. Salty Iguana and Jack Stack are the two places I try to visit whenever I’m back.

Yeah the Metcalf one is the one I still go to when I go back for the holidays. The original Smoke Stack was the best (the dad's restaurant).

Yeah the Metcalf one is the one I still go to when I go back for the holidays. The original Smoke Stack was the best (the dad's restaurant).
Gotta admit, I’m both surprised and encouraged by how much of a Kansas presence is on this board. Glad everyone escaped the KU basketball hysteria in these parts.

currently in high point nc. my true home is in the mountains of nc about 1 hr west of Asheville. I am in political exile lol. not really kidding. lying political hacks in Raleigh. live to fight another day.

I think I went there as a kid. Was that the place that had RC cola? No Pepsi or Coke, just RC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT