ADVERTISEMENT

Wendell's prediction....

You know what’s an even better feature than the ignore feature? The ban feature and I hope one of our mods shows you how it works in the very near future
I havnt done anything to warrant a ban ...if so quote something. I do know I can get banned anyway . I have before, but it won’t be the end of life .Theres some real good posters here I enjoy to listen to, but also there’s the ppp police here that want to run the show constantly, bash, belittle , bully , categorized, and bait people with their leeway of being able to say more and get away with it, and drive them posters off, by getting them banned, from retaliating, or defending their self , because they don’t eat what they serve all the time . They’re clever, Ive seen it a bunch. Sorry you feel that way when all (I) do is talk about basketball, other then the last post defending myself. This board is about debating each other’s opinions. if your sensitive about that, or ur set on always being right , you shouldn’t be here, or you should be sitting beside K. I havnt disrespected anyone or singled anyone out here, but I can name a pile that have and have been here a while , but idc it doesn’t bother me , it’s a message board! Untill u start complaining about the exact same thing your doing to others , because you can’t take it , but can dish it . It’s beyond me , sensitive bunch, if you just happen to have a different opinion all heck breaks loose lol..they rarely ever contribute to the board, other then instigating. especially when you don’t take the bait..drives them crazy. I’m sure some know exactly what and who I’m talking about ... but that’s all ... Duke! Nov 10 leggo!

Last edited:
Reactions: Wall2Boogie
I don’t pay the ppp clan here a bit of mind..one day they’ll get the picture, or ignore feature, or keep flustering themselves and gritting their teeth in frustration....that I won’t take the bait...ignore feature is great ...lol I talk about basketball if ur opinion is not well thought about,or tryna serve ur opinion and expect us to eat it ... I mean I’m gonna say something .if it hurts ur feelings I’m sorry ..I havnt attacked anybody ..all I say is with all respect..such such whatever ... like I say everytime lol..I’m real and speak my mind but at the same time maintain respect.(besides politics)lmao..unless ur in the ppp clan which not much of anything they say is worth responding to any of that bologna..learned that long time ago ...disrespectful, hypocrite, instigating, message board bullie, know it all bunch imo. lol no pun.or cares tho, and it eats at them
You're a good poster. I enjoy your takes

I havnt done anything to warrant a ban ...if so quote something. I do know I can get banned anyway . I have before, but it won’t be the end of life .Theres some real good posters here I enjoy to listen to, but also there’s the ppp police here that want to run the show constantly, bash, belittle , bully , categorized, and bait people with their leeway of being able to say more and get away with it, and drive them posters off, by getting them banned, from retaliating, or defending their self , because they don’t eat what they serve all the time . They’re clever, Ive seen it a bunch. Sorry you feel that way when all (I) do is talk about basketball, other then the last post defending myself. This board is about debating each other’s opinions. if your sensitive about that, or ur set on always being right , you shouldn’t be here, or you should be sitting beside K. I havnt disrespected anyone or singled anyone out here, but I can name a pile that have and have been here a while , but idc it doesn’t bother me , it’s a message board! Untill u start complaining about the exact same thing your doing to others , because you can’t take it , but can dish it . It’s beyond me , sensitive bunch, if you just happen to have a different opinion all heck breaks loose lol..they rarely ever contribute to the board, other then instigating. especially when you don’t take the bait..drives them crazy. I’m sure some know exactly what and who I’m talking about ... but that’s all ... Duke! Nov 10 leggo!
I’m not sure what board you’ve been reading but I’ve been posting here on DI for almost 7 years and it’s one of the most lenient boards that I’ve read or posted on. If the mods ban someone then it’s bexause that person was being a total jackass and deserved to be banned. As long as I’ve bern on DI the mods have been much more tolerable than mods of other boards that will ban someone from the most minor reasons. As far as baiting people, since you started posting again, you seem to be the one that’s been baiting people into arguments and insulting people that don’t agree with you

What the freak is going on?! And what is PPP???

Pisgah, I was wondering the same thing...but I think it might mean 'People Pissing on People'...at least it fits (within his context) when he's talking about a PPP clan on here.
I don't know what scares me most, the fact I tried to decipher that, or that I thought there was a context to all that.

OFC

I'll try not to waste anymore energy on this scab. My bad.

I’m not sure what board you’ve been reading but I’ve been posting here on DI for almost 7 years and it’s one of the most lenient boards that I’ve read or posted on. If the mods ban someone then it’s bexause that person was being a total jackass and deserved to be banned. As long as I’ve bern on DI the mods have been much more tolerable than mods of other boards that will ban someone from the most minor reasons. As far as baiting people, since you started posting again, you seem to be the one that’s been baiting people into arguments and insulting people that don’t agree with you
honestly, not being smart, but have no idea who I insulted because they don’t agree with me .quote it for me please. so I can fix it, learn ,correct it , and improve thank you :)

Last edited:
I think he has another account and is posting on here.......what a clown.....just sayin

Reactions: pisgah101
Weird ass people pretending to be multiple people. Grow up.

Y’all have to get tough skin. People really get worked up over a sports message board and try to get people banned smh. It’s fun having a fan from another team on the board. It’s just trash talk. The sensitivity on this board is female-ish hahaha

I love the confidence. There's the art of diplomacy, of course, that can keep you from providing other teams with bulletin board material. There's a world of difference between saying we could win every game and saying we could win each game.

Sooooo yeah Wendell carter! Going to be a beast in the post and love they he can step out and hit the mid range jumper.. not to mention a beast on the boards! Don’t think (or at least I hope not) we will get out rebounded in games and carter will be a huge reason why

Reactions: hart2chesson
Sooooo yeah Wendell carter! Going to be a beast in the post and love they he can step out and hit the mid range jumper.. not to mention a beast on the boards! Don’t think (or at least I hope not) we will get out rebounded in games and carter will be a huge reason why
Carter is a beast. He reminds me of a taller Elton Brand. You're right, this team should never get out rebounded. This type of Duke team this year is the type I would love to see every year. So much size and ability. Then throw in our senior warrior. There's not a weak spot in the lineup.

Carter is a beast. He reminds me of a taller Elton Brand. You're right, this team should never get out rebounded. This type of Duke team this year is the type I would love to see every year. So much size and ability. Then throw in our senior warrior. There's not a weak spot in the lineup.
Carter has the ability to absolutely dominate down low. Can’t wait to see him do just that.

I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade here, but I really hope these freshmen aren't being lulled into a false sense of superiority playing subpar , very short teams. I hope they don't get their pants pulled down vs MSU. Now if they win THAT game , rebound well and play great D, then talk on fellas. I don't think this is going to be the typical MSU K normally dispatches with ease. Bridges is looking to make a statement against this team , count on it. And they have some seasoned vets looking to cause us problems. Sure, we can win that game but it would not surprise me one bit if we don't learn some hard lessons in that one as early as it is arriving.

I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade here, but I really hope these freshmen aren't being lulled into a false sense of superiority playing subpar , very short teams. I hope they don't get their pants pulled down vs MSU. Now if they win THAT game , rebound well and play great D, then talk on fellas. I don't think this is going to be the typical MSU K normally dispatches with ease. Bridges is looking to make a statement against this team , count on it. And they have some seasoned vets looking to cause us problems. Sure, we can win that game but it would not surprise me one bit if we don't learn some hard lessons in that one as early as it is arriving.
Would not be surprised to see us lose this s game it takes time for a team to mesh especially when you have four new starters.MSU is talented and experienced.It will not be the end of the world even if we lose this one

MSU is going to be a tough out for anyone, anywhere, and at anytime. Add to that our inexperience, and that it will be our 3rd game in 5 days will hurt also. We'll see what happens!

OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
I understand exactly where you're coming from Show. MSU will be ready.
I hope I'm not wrong by saying this, but I think this team is and will be ready. I think this team listens, and respects Coach K. If he still knows how to motivate, and I think he does, then last year will be a reminder that he may use. Then the second reason I see this team being ready is Grayson. Nothing against Jefferson or Jones, but to the rest of the team, Grayson is the real deal. They should know he's not some role player. This senior is a stud, and he can back up what they need to do. Jefferson and Jones were important to the 15 team and were valuable seniors, but the respect a guy like Grayson I believe will get will be much more cause he can do so much more.
These freshmen seeing him play big in the big games to them has to mean something. Then watching him jump over 2 cheerleaders to win a dunk contest should make them say "This guy is for real!!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT