ADVERTISEMENT

Wendell's prediction....

K always talks about verve. This team has one. There’s something about them that just feels right.

He DOES love that word. "Verve" surpassed "special" several years ago. You're rite, this team definitely has a "verve." OFC

Reactions: dukehokie
I love his confidence to a point, but dial it back a notch big fella, please. Kick ass, take names, and let everyone else do the talking for you. The target on Duke's back is big enough as it is.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Let’s see who bites hahhaa my $s on the ppp

Last edited:
Dang, I’m gonna have to cover over my 40-0 tatt.....oh wait wrong school.

Wow can’t believe y’all fall into that trap..mission accomplished by him ...siting back laughing at ya

Dude, would you STFU please? You don't even care about basketball, you just want to pick and aggravate at everyone's posts. It's getting old. Talk basketball or get the F&$k off of our board.

That a way....The subtle approach is the best approach Show!!! OFC

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
That a way....The subtle approach is the best approach Show!!! OFC
I don’t pay the ppp clan here a bit of mind..one day they’ll get the picture, or ignore feature, or keep flustering themselves and gritting their teeth in frustration....that I won’t take the bait...ignore feature is great ...lol I talk about basketball if ur opinion is not well thought about,or tryna serve ur opinion and expect us to eat it ... I mean I’m gonna say something .if it hurts ur feelings I’m sorry ..I havnt attacked anybody ..all I say is with all respect..such such whatever ... like I say everytime lol..I’m real and speak my mind but at the same time maintain respect.(besides politics)lmao..unless ur in the ppp clan which not much of anything they say is worth responding to any of that bologna..learned that long time ago ...disrespectful, hypocrite, instigating, message board bullie, know it all bunch imo. lol no pun.or cares tho, and it eats at them

Last edited:
Reactions: Wall2Boogie
You won't be here much longer if getting off on making everyone grit their teeth is your thing . Bank on it.

Our schedule is pretty favorable if we get past Michigan st all stuff aside ! Lol

I don’t pay the ppp clan here a bit of mind..one day they’ll get the picture, or ignore feature, or keep flustering themselves and gritting their teeth in frustration....that I won’t take the bait...ignore feature is great ...lol I talk about basketball if ur opinion is not well thought about,or tryna serve ur opinion and expect us to eat it ... I mean I’m gonna say something .if it hurts ur feelings I’m sorry ..I havnt attacked anybody ..all I say is with all respect..such such whatever ... like I say everytime lol..I’m real and speak my mind but at the same time maintain respect.(besides politics)lmao..unless ur in the ppp clan which not much of anything they say is worth responding to any of that bologna..learned that long time ago ...disrespectful, hypocrite, instigating, message board bullie, know it all bunch imo. lol no pun.or cares tho, and it eats at them
You know what’s an even better feature than the ignore feature? The ban feature and I hope one of our mods shows you how it works in the very near future

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT