ADVERTISEMENT

UVa game...

I actually feel better about this game than say Wake or State. This team seems to play better on the big stage. I just wish the game had an 8 or 9 o'clock start. I think the intensity and focus will be there. I'm not worried about FT's, Bags & Carter will make'em when we need them.

I’m not gonna lie. I pucker up when Bagley gets fouled,
I just dont like when he's shooting 1 and 1.
Can anyone recall a guy that draws as many fouls as Bagley has drawn this year, not counting Hanstravel?

I think our players will win Saturday but by a close margin. They will contest everything we shoot and I hope our boys don't force it up when they don't have a good shot like we sometimes do. Play our game and not theirs and we'll be ok.

I think our players will win Saturday but by a close margin. They will contest everything we shoot and I hope our boys don't force it up when they don't have a good shot like we sometimes do. Play our game and not theirs and we'll be ok.

I would rather just blow them off the court so I can relax. OFC

I would rather just blow them off the court so I can relax. OFC

Wouldn't that be something! But if we would win by 6 or 7, that might be a blowout considering how many points they give up, and the tempo they play.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
I just dont like when he's shooting 1 and 1.
Can anyone recall a guy that draws as many fouls as Bagley has drawn this year, not counting Hanstravel?
Not positive, but I think I saw Hansblow working at the drive through window at McDonald’s today. Reaping the benefits of his UNCheat degree.

Reactions: QC Dukie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT