ADVERTISEMENT

UNC Funny Pics/Memes/Gifs/Videos

R3mHacq.jpg

Nice Boyz in the Hood reference. I watched the UNC/Virginia game and they played the audio of Cole when he realized he had blood. He yelled, "why am I always getting hurt" and slammed his fists on the court.

After the season, his advisers, father, etc., will point to this as to why he should leave after one season.

Nice Boyz in the Hood reference. I watched the UNC/Virginia game and they played the audio of Cole when he realized he had blood. He yelled, "why am I always getting hurt" and slammed his fists on the court.

After the season, his advisers, father, etc., will point to this as to why he should leave after one season.

He might should leave right now. OFC

I am late to the party as always lol.

ODD those videos are amazing! You keep taking it to another awesome level buddy! As social media has become more and more popular over the years with Twitter and Facebook... I see a lot of your memes being shared by people all over social media. My guess is some of those fans don't know the mastermind behind all the memes.. but I do and I am thankful to know you as a friend.

Let's keep this thread toward the top as the next Unc game will only be few weeks away.

Thanks for the very kind words, @Skeelow22! I'm glad to see others are having a little fun with the memes also. And you are without a doubt a cherished friend to me, and have shown considerable generosity over the years. I'm truly blessed to have such a friend as you.

Now, back to business! I'm not getting any younger, and with some health problems...who knows how long I'll be doing this (hopefully for some more years). Still, you need to be ready to take over full time one of these days. I know you've got a ton of pics, but I've made quite a few over the years and you probably don't have some of them. I'm pretty busy now with all this rehab and such, but when time permits I want to figure out a way to send you my 'stash' of pics, gifs, etc.

Take care, buddy, looking forward to more posts from you in the future.

OFC

There is one thing that has been consistant forever and that's hof coach roy williams' ugly sports jackets and ties. I don't know id wanda lays out his clothes or he just reaches into the closet and it's pot luck. He needs to find out who supplies Coach K with his attire. OFC

Reactions: Skeelow22
Thanks for the very kind words, @Skeelow22! I'm glad to see others are having a little fun with the memes also. And you are without a doubt a cherished friend to me, and have shown considerable generosity over the years. I'm truly blessed to have such a friend as you.

Now, back to business! I'm not getting any younger, and with some health problems...who knows how long I'll be doing this (hopefully for some more years). Still, you need to be ready to take over full time one of these days. I know you've got a ton of pics, but I've made quite a few over the years and you probably don't have some of them. I'm pretty busy now with all this rehab and such, but when time permits I want to figure out a way to send you my 'stash' of pics, gifs, etc.

Take care, buddy, looking forward to more posts from you in the future.

OFC

Sounds like a plan buddy! Once you get some free time we can message each other and I'll send you a flash drive. Hoping the rehab is going well. And look forward to the next Duke Unc game coming up soon.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Sounds like a plan buddy! Once you get some free time we can message each other and I'll send you a flash drive. Hoping the rehab is going well. And look forward to the next Duke Unc game coming up soon.

Yeah, rehab is going pretty well, just keeps me that more busy. When I get time, and that may be awhile yet (like many weeks) I'll download them on a usb drive (no need for you to send me one), and send them to you.
I hope we destroy the Heels at Cameron, but I'll take a win anyway we can to get the sweep!

OFC

Yeah, rehab is going pretty well, just keeps me that more busy. When I get time, and that may be awhile yet (like many weeks) I'll download them on a usb drive (no need for you to send me one), and send them to you.
I hope we destroy the Heels at Cameron, but I'll take a win anyway we can to get the sweep!

OFC

Sounds good buddy. Take your time. Yeah same here a win is a win anyway we can get the sweep!

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT