ADVERTISEMENT

Tre......

Wouldn’t hurt my feelings if he didn’t play until the game before UNC getting him kinda back up to speed.

Reactions: youngman42
He plays when he's ready. If that's this weekend, then he should play. No sense in him sitting out to sit out.

I agree with you dj. Why in the world would a player with Tre's abililty sit out when he's 100 per cent healthy. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Why ask Scottie Pippin. What's he got to do with Duke basketball I know you are referring to but I thought Zion summed it up pretty well. OFC
Did I miss something? Did Zion give some kind of response to Scottie Pippen saying that he should shut it down for the rest of the season and think about his future in the NBA?

Djay “I pee sitting down”.... Sky “Hell yes! why on earth wouldn’t u” :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Noway...Say it isn’t so

Last edited:
Reactions: Neners
I sort of think Tre will back for the SJU game next Saturday. That is a home game vs a not great team. A team that is likely to wilt after a few big Zion plays incite the crowd. That is followed by a game vs BC, also at home. At UVA is next. That would be 2 weeks of rest, two snoozers to reacclimate, and then the first game in the stretch run of the season.

Adam Rowe (not always accurate) on the Devil's Den Podcast said he anticipates Tre coming back next Sat for the St. Johns game.

That would be nice, I would love to see Tre lock up Shamorie Ponds, who is crushing it this year, and absolutely destroyed us last year.

Pretty much the only update is now he's day to day and has been attacking his rehab. Scheyer spoke on it a little bit.

Adam Rowe (not always accurate) on the Devil's Den Podcast said he anticipates Tre coming back next Sat for the St. Johns game.

That would be nice, I would love to see Tre lock up Shamorie Ponds, who is crushing it this year, and absolutely destroyed us last year.

Well folks that means he’ll play either before or after this game :D

I definitely dont see St John's wilting. They should be more than up for this game. This will be their Super Bowl. This is one of those up and down teams that scare me. Even if we blow them out, I expect them to fight to the end. A blowout might be worse, leading to some chippy play. My guess is they are bothered by the Duke/Zion/RJ hype more than most teams and will be looking to prove a point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT