ADVERTISEMENT

Tre......

I’m of the opinion it could be counterproductive to unnecessarily sit a guy longer than needed once he’s at full health. There’s a mental aspect to getting back to full strength and coddling an injury can make it tougher to overcome those mental hurdles in getting back to the level of play Tre was at pre-injury. I trust he’s been clear, I trust he’s back to 100%, it’s go time. Let’s go baby!

I'll be pumped if Tre is back tomorrow. We should destroy GT, let him get a game under his belt before travelling to South Bend on Monday.

Believe I saw ND commits the 3rd fewest turnovers in the country (UVA first), Tre should really help us turn them over.

Hard to believe he’s 100% but I understand that also may not matter as there are a lot of guys that aren’t 100%. With that said I’m ignorant as to whether this injury is easy to reaggravate. Welcome back Tre now please stay okay! Lol

It's really to have him back. I think the GT game is the right one to bring him back. It's at home and we should be GT rather handidly. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT