ADVERTISEMENT

Tigers may be down yet ANOTHER STARTER for Duke-

Mitchell’s injury the other night was scary. Twice he tried getting up and both times fell backwards. Best wishes to the young man. He took a hit.

When the opposing team players(FSU) start yelling for the medical staff it’s usually not good.
These injuries really suck for Clemson and Brownell. Being a Dub grad I have followed him thru his career.

I hate seeing injuries for any young player from any school. I hope he has a speedy full recovery, it definitely didn't look good.

Last night at my rec league game I keep score for one of the players ran into a good clean pick. His head hit the pickers shoulder and he went straight down, It happened less than 10 minutes from where I was sitting and the player was knocked completely out. He flat on his back legs stretched out just like a boxer being knocked out stone cold. The guy didn't even move for a couple of minutes. When he did get up players from both teams helped him to the bench. The game was close to being over and when we left the gym I looked at him and he just wasn't there. He had to go down some high steps and he needed someone in front of him, someone behind him and one on each side. I told his team mates and father they needed to take him to the E.R. and hope they did. That's the scariest thing I've ever seen in person in athletics. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
What scared me about mitchell is that his neck got pushed sideways, then when they carried him out, his legs were limp and dragging the floor. That seemed like a medical risk not to gurney him.

What scared me about mitchell is that his neck got pushed sideways, then when they carried him out, his legs were limp and dragging the floor. That seemed like a medical risk not to gurney him.
Get well soon young man

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT