ADVERTISEMENT

The coming Super Team . . .

Good golly miss molly at the talent we are going to have.

man I would love have your confidence! Not saying you are wrong at all but with the way transfers are going, the draft timeframes being pushed back and my expect the worst hope fit the best thinking, I’ll be 50 years older come July

Moore is an important guy as well. I assume he doesn't transfer. But he could be a junior and a captain. If Hurt leaves he will be the only upperclassman playing serious minutes. We need to hold onto guys like him. Hopefully the staff is telling him how important he is for next year. Name him a captain now. We may need to recruit guys to return. Just heard Tape is transferring.

Last edited:
Reactions: bleediteveryday30
I want (in no particular order) apologies for any spelling errors ahead of time

Roach
Steward
Griffin
Hurt
Moore
Baldwin
Banchero
Keels
Coleman
Williams
Baker

Go undefeated, win it all, K rides off into the sunset

Brad Stevens takes over

Thanks

Roach
Steward
Griffin
Hurt
Moore
Baldwin
Banchero
Keels
Coleman
Williams
Baker

Brad Stevens takes over

Thanks
I like you already.

That is the roster I'd bank on- minus Hurt. I don't think that's realistic.

Also sorta doubt Steward is here.

Roach
Steward
Griffin
Hurt
Moore
Baldwin
Banchero
Keels
Coleman
Williams
Baker

Brad Stevens takes over

Thanks

No worry about the gramer or speling . I mess up all the time. Will' figer it out OFC

I like you already.

That is the roster I'd bank on- minus Hurt. I don't think that's realistic.

Also sorta doubt Steward is here.
If Steward doesn’t return then Duke is really young.

Don’t bank on Brad Stevens coming to Duke. He’s a good coach but he will have atleast ten other offers should he ever leave the Celtics and not just in college. He also won’t have to worry about filling K’s shoes.

So far Brakefield, Goldwire and Tape have gone into the transfer portal. Possibility atleast two more might do the same . If Duke looses Steward they are in the same place . Even younger!with only Moore(J.r) being the only upperclassmen unless Baker stays . That has been in a Duke uniform for more then a year. And two of those years for them were with out an NCAA tourney appearance. And only one was leaned on to really help the team .

If Steward doesn’t return then Duke is really young.

Don’t bank on Brad Stevens coming to Duke. He’s a good coach but he will have atleast ten other offers should he ever leave the Celtics and not just in college. He also won’t have to worry about filling K’s shoes.

So far Brakefield, Goldwire and Tape have gone into the transfer portal. Possibility atleast two more might do the same . If Duke looses Steward they are in the same place . Even younger!with only Moore(J.r) being the only upperclassmen unless Baker stays . That has been in a Duke uniform for more then a year. And two of those years for them were with out an NCAA tourney appearance. And only one was leaned on to really help the team .
He’s tired of the nba and is itching to get back to college. So duke makes a lot of sense. Replacing a legend gives it that extra kick that will appeal to him. Normally doesn’t work out well and he will seize upon this as extra motivation Ray Perkins at bama I don’t even know right off hand who replaced Lombardi or wooden. (Bartow). Not sure

He’s tired of the nba and is itching to get back to college. So duke makes a lot of sense. Replacing a legend gives it that extra kick that will appeal to him. Normally doesn’t work out well and he will seize upon this as extra motivation Ray Perkins at bama I don’t even know right off hand who replaced Lombardi or wooden. (Bartow). Not sure
If he’s dying to get back to college then why sign his extension a year ago? I mean Indiana was open this year. His only down fall with the Celtics came because they have no true pg or scoring big. That team is simply Tatum and brown .

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
If he’s dying to get back to college then why sign his extension a year ago? I mean Indiana was open this year. His only down fall with the Celtics came because they have no true pg or scoring big. That team is simply Tatum and brown .
He doesn’t want to coach at Indiana. Duke Carolina or UCLA that’s it.

He doesn’t want to coach at Indiana. Duke Carolina or UCLA that’s it.
And you know this how? Two years ago UCLA was hiring why didn’t he leave then? I don’t remember one outlet reporting he was interested. So he would definitely leave for Duke or UNC?

And you know this how? Two years ago UCLA was hiring why didn’t he leave then? I don’t remember one outlet reporting he was interested. So he would definitely leave for Duke or UNC?
I know he’s not interested in the Indiana job because he would be head coach there if he was. As for UCLA two years ago it’s his third choice but he wants to be a basketball coach again not hold millionaires hands and listen to all their bull

I know he’s not interested in the Indiana job because he would be head coach there if he was. As for UCLA two years ago it’s his third choice but he wants to be a basketball coach again not hold millionaires hands and listen to all their bull
Then why did he sign an extension with the Celtics? Indiana just hired Woodson an NBA Coach so I’m lost . In the NBA he doesn’t have to recruit just coach . He’s got some of the best young talent in the league with ample draft picks. Plus you don’t think the new Duke AD wouldn’t call Ainge for feed back on his coaching style. I mean he had Hayward at Butler and went back to back in the tourney but did nothing after that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT