ADVERTISEMENT

That UNCHEAT champion sign when you enter the state?

The main thing about this thread is it reminds again of the unc cheating program. They got by with it for years and ended up getting out of it. They have been convinced as a fan base that nothing was wrong with what the program was doing. That's arrogant and proves they think they are entitled. Have any of you ever heard a tad heel fan just come out and say we cheated and got a way with it? No and you never will. They in the least will put some sort of spin on it and say it happens everywhere and some will even claim unc were victims .Remember this though .The dirt is still under the rug no latte how big that rug is. We need threads like this from time to time not that as Duke fans we will ever forget because we won't but to let unc fans know we will never forget. They lurk here every day and are reading this thread. OFC

I think they know they cheated they just can’t/won’t admit it. It kills them knowing that everyone knows exactly what the carolina way stands for now! That one little dude that goes by UNCfaninky (UNCheatinky) should be on suicide watch! He starts threads just so he can argue with UK fans about it and it’s been over for a year now but then again he’s ate up with UK for some reason.

Reactions: skysdad
I think they know they cheated they just can’t/won’t admit it. It kills them knowing that everyone knows exactly what the carolina way stands for now! That one little dude that goes by UNCfaninky (UNCheatinky) should be on suicide watch! He starts threads just so he can argue with UK fans about it and it’s been over for a year now but then again he’s ate up with UK for some reason.

I'm not sure some of them know they cheated. I think if it happened anywhere else then their opinion would change.This went on for years with coaches, administrators, professors and an A.D. who is now the ACC commissioner knowing about it. Yes I know the entire student body were allowed to take the AFAM course. I also know that all schools have easy course for athletes to take to help with their grade average but the difference is they have to go to class, take test , do papers to receive a grade. This scam was well thought out and the people responsible knew what they were doing. No matter how you look at it it is unethical. I'm not afraid to compare it with some of the problems and unethical issues that are going on in this country. No one is held accountable for their actions. At least it cost the university a lot of money. unc supporters in N.C. like to refer to the university as the peoples university. Can you imagine that? Even their hof caoch roy williams whined about the investigation saying it hurt recruiting. How arrogant is that? I hope they never win another game in any sport. I don't care what it does to the rivalry. Yes I'm on a roll. There is not an unc supporter that can give me an honest reason on the fact other than unc is the biggest cheater in the country. OFC

Reactions: QC Dukie
I'm not sure some of them know they cheated. I think if it happened anywhere else then their opinion would change.This went on for years with coaches, administrators, professors and an A.D. who is now the ACC commissioner knowing about it. Yes I know the entire student body were allowed to take the AFAM course. I also know that all schools have easy course for athletes to take to help with their grade average but the difference is they have to go to class, take test , do papers to receive a grade. This scam was well thought out and the people responsible knew what they were doing. No matter how you look at it it is unethical. I'm not afraid to compare it with some of the problems and unethical issues that are going on in this country. No one is held accountable for their actions. At least it cost the university a lot of money. unc supporters in N.C. like to refer to the university as the peoples university. Can you imagine that? Even their hof caoch roy williams whined about the investigation saying it hurt recruiting. How arrogant is that? I hope they never win another game in any sport. I don't care what it does to the rivalry. Yes I'm on a roll. There is not an unc supporter that can give me an honest reason on the fact other than unc is the biggest cheater in the country. OFC

Perfectly said! Could you imagine if it would’ve been UK or Duke?? They may have dodged a bullet but I love knowing the fact that they know the rest of the world thinks of them as cheaters and they scream “we don’t care what nobody thinks”! Oh really? Is that why you come to message boards day after day and defend what UNCheat did!:D

J
Good job dirt. No pun intended. Still ticks me off. I'll never forget it a nd as long as I'm alive and allowed to post here no on else will forget it. Remember the old term "it runs me raw"? This rubs me raw with salt in my skin. Dirtiest collegiate athletic program ever. It did credited those students who worked hard to earn their degrees. Shame. I can't t think of any other term for it. I know this post will extend my permanent ban at the but infinity is forever and the cheating is forever. As my father in law used to say . Pitiful,just plain pitiful.There's gone be some old skyward posting this year. I don't t have thing to lose. OFC

I won't ever forget either, Sky. They got away with it, plain and simple...but we know it, and they know it. The Carolina Way is dead and gone.

OFC

I’m dead as$ serious ...If I gotta take a trip so be it ...I gotta be careful what I put in writing ...A Tar Heel may be lurking and report me to police ....little late now fk it ... What’s the fine? Jail time? Sh!t it can’t be to bad...so worth it ....

Hey I hear ya Ipsy!!!! I pelted it w/a few eggs last nite for Halloween fun!!! I told ol Roy "trick or cheat!"

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT