ADVERTISEMENT

Our threads at the UK game......

Showenuff

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2006
were beautiful! That blue jersey is the heat son. I’m with sky’s, to hell with black. I was watching an interview with Tre right after the game and they were zoomed in on that uni....omg , clean and BADASS.

Yea I know. I have been trying to find the retro jerseys to purchase, but they apparently dont sell them. Would love to add them to my Duke jersey collection.

Reactions: skysdad
Yea I know. I have been trying to find the retro jerseys to purchase, but they apparently dont sell them. Would love to add them to my Duke jersey collection.
Dukerules......try DHgate. They have any jersey you want. Very cheap prices, but they come from China and takes about a month to get shipments. I got a retro blue Hurley jersey for $18.

Reactions: hart2chesson
were beautiful! That blue jersey is the heat son. I’m with sky’s, to hell with black. I was watching an interview with Tre right after the game and they were zoomed in on that uni....omg , clean and BADASS.

Best looking UNI in college BB.

No question, the blues were AWESOME. Just incredible. We are the BLUE devils, we need to wear those bad boys more often.

Reactions: Showenuff
Larry Skaggs said:
The best explanation for a 34 point blowout is talent gap.

False. There is barely even a 2 to 3 point gap in talent between UK and Duke. Certainly not a 34 point gap.

There is a whole thread like this on RR, how UK is just as good as Duke. Unbelievable!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT