ADVERTISEMENT

A Letter to the Crazies

Dad2ze

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Feb 8, 2012
This side of the Neuse
You are soft! All your shit talking about the regular folk that was in the section were Duke fans before your daddy ever thought about sleeping with your momma. Most of us in that section last night have been around for all 5 banners. We remember what it was like when the Crazies were really the Crazies. I saw about 25 people in the small area of Sec 17 last night looking at Snapchat, scrolling IG and making Tik Toks. I think there are some former students or current students in here. The old school students should reply give a lesson to the current students. The eye rolls, shit talking to your friends about us old folks being in your section…again I was a fan long before you were. My son who is the same age as some of you has been a fan longer than you. I felt the energy leave Sec 17 last night as soon as Duke went down by 5. The old Crazies would have gotten even louder. Instead, you resort to taking pics mid game, started making Tik Toks, and posting a story for your IG feed. I’m sure this will get flagged or removed but sorry your cheers are weak and you are lame ass “fans.”

Also…how in the literal are the 50 some opposing gams louder than an entire section of so called “crazies.” Take your pics during warmups and give your ticket to a real fan not so you gain 5 followers on your Tik Tok.

Last edited:
I got your back 44 and Blue. I remember when it was so loud teams hated coming into Cameron ! Give them hell boys!!

• Love
Reactions: Fourteen44
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT