ADVERTISEMENT

Other team's games

Perspective:

Proctor got injured early in the game at the game in G Tech and Duke was without BOTH Roach and Mitchell in the loss to Pitt. That’s why I don’t put much stock in those two losses.

The loss to a mature Arizona team was in early November, the loss at Arkansas was in a very hostile environment. The loss at Unc was a game where both Proctor and Mitchell played very poorly.

If Duke wins out their 5 regular season games and then earn wins against the likes of Clemson, Wake Forest, Virginia, and/or Unc in the ACC Tournament that is a #1 seed worthy resume.

Losing to Louisville at home and/or @ NC State hurts Duke and will drop them back a seed line if not 2 seed lines.

Duke Must remain focused for the remainder of the season. Let’s Go Duke!

Last edited:
Houston beats Baylor.
Kentucky up 35! on Alabama. They scored 117 points on them. They are a tough team to read.
UNC up 7 @ Virginia.
UNC beats Virginia by 10. We are now one game back.
Kansas up big on Texas. U Conn leads Nova. Auburn and Illinois won. Arizona won.
Unlike last Saturday it appears most of the top 25 won today.
My St. John's team beat Creighton today!

Last edited:
So far its been interesting, keeping it close...wont name the game in fear of jinxing it...a lot of reaching fouls going uncalled on drives to the hoop for the road team

Reactions: christophero
Geez....awful last few mins for the U with a chance to win the game...players just dont seem to think in the last few mins...as we have experienced in some games this year

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
He was 1-14 Saturday in a double digit win. That's not an exact science, there's other guys that can score, it was just his night.
While UVA couldn't shoot it in the ocean. Holes are pretty dependent on his offense and you're kidding yourself if you say otherwise.

Reactions: dukecorey
Wakes road record is going to end up keeping them out. They had their Super Bowl last week
Apparently they are 27th in the NET. The best NET ranking to ever miss the NCAA tournament was NC State with a NET ranking of 33rd (in a season where NC State played one of the worst schedules in the country.)

How many teams that beat Duke this year will not make the NCAA's?

I know everyone isn't a Duke fan, and there are Duke haters, I totally get it. But with the exception of the upper tier teams we play both in and out of conference, those fanbases who think that their team playing Duke isn't their national championship are just delusional.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT