ADVERTISEMENT

Other team's games

Bacot trending and getting bashed both for that foul and for his comment that the ACC goes through him. I love that he said that. Gonna motivate teams and people.

Duke still in it for the regular season title. But tough, tough games ahead

Reactions: hart2chesson
Bacot trending and getting bashed both for that foul and for his comment that the ACC goes through him. I love that he said that. Gonna motivate teams and people.

Duke still in it for the regular season title. But tough, tough games ahead
I do think it's pretty funny that Bacot is getting bashed.

But I have to ask, what did he mean that the ACC goes through him? He's never won the ACC Tournament, so how can it run through him.

He better be saving his NIL money and majoring in a foreign language during his 9 years at UNC. I say, put him in the shed with all the other tools.

Kentucky may have some whacko’s for fans, but the Tar holes have the worst fans. They feel entitled, wear sweater vests, and eat Grey Poupon instead of mustard.

Somewhere in NC @hart2chesson just lit a cigar.
Lmao, yes sir buddy- POSITIVELY "THE WORST"
fans!!! Oh and I am lighting up Mac!!! 😀

OFC

Fran Fascilla just said Edey has a similar game to Yao Ming. What a stupid thing to say.

Yao Ming gave Shaq fits in the NBA. Edey is a tremendous college basketball player, but I do not see him playing any significant minutes in the NBA. He can’t guard outside of the paint and he can’t shoot from the perimeter.

UVA was 1-11 (missed their first 10) at the FT line, I bet that's never happened. Some questionable officiating at the end of the NC State / Clemson game, Tigers seem to be on the short end of these endings more often than not.

UVA was 1-11 (missed their first 10) at the FT line, I bet that's never happened. Some questionable officiating at the end of the NC State / Clemson game, Tigers seem to be on the short end of these endings more often than not.
Part of the Clemson mystique.

Virginia is getting the ultimate whipping 69-37

Tony Bennetts a great coach… but anyone else wonder why the man won’t change his offense? Duke could suck but they’d NEVER be down like this… just weird

Purdue can't keep losing in the first weekend...or can they? They are certainly overdue for a FF. The slingshot effect.

Last edited:
Reactions: KDSTONE
UConn down 14 at the half.....going to have to pull that one out....CBB continues to be unpredictable

Lots of ranked teams losing tonight...UK in a battle...LSU with the put back bucket to win...!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: bullcity gamer
If Cal leaves Kentucky may make a run at Dan Hurley. Cal has that huge buyout though.

It's so hard to win on the road in college basketball.. Every week there's a to 10-15 ranked team that will lose to an unranked team.. if we can win at Wake, I'll be really impressed

Reactions: christophero
Kentucky team has at least 5-6 NBA players.
They could make a run if the bigs can defend.
Committee going to have to spread out all those SEC teams.

Love seeing UK lose. Really need UNC to lose at UVA on Saturday, not only for ACC regular season title purposes, but most bracket projections still have them as a 2 and us as a 3. Obviously beating them the last game will help, but if they lose Saturday and we win at Wake, I feel we are firmly a 2 seed with an outside chance (go undefeated rest of way) to get the final 1 seed…3 of the 4 one seeds are basically locked up.

Of course the ACC gave UNC a full week of rest before they play in Charlottesville, we would never get that break.

Considering we started 5-3 I would be thrilled with a 2 seed. A 3 seems more likely unless we win the ACC tournament.
I don’t believe the ACC tournament matters as much as most think, obviously you want to win the first game and not get upset by a bad team. Last year it didn’t seem to help our seed line at all, and an argument could be made that it wore us out (and led to the Mitchell injury) for the next weekend.
We go undefeated the rest of the regular season we will 100% be a 2 and maybe a 1.
We go 4-1 the rest of the regular season we are probably still a 2.
Anything worse and yes we are a 3.

CBS bracketology: all of the current 2 seeds have 6 losses (UT, UNC, Marquette, Kansas). We have 5 losses, though our schedule is weaker. Point is…we are right there.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT