ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games

My********. I've been banned from every unc board from pointing out the obvious. I'm embarrassed that I watched that nonsense! Miami looked like the Dream Team compared to clempsun tonight

It's a shame that Duke or UNC will get credit for a win on Saturday. I tried to be positive here last night, and said that Hurt scored twice in the post. Sharpe for UNC tried so hard that he couldn't come close to making a FT. Horrible coaching at UNC and Duke Zero ability to make the easy offensive play, or to play sound team defense at UNC or Duke

It's a shame that Duke or UNC will get credit for a win on Saturday. I tried to be positive here last night, and said that Hurt scored twice in the post. Sharpe for UNC tried so hard that he couldn't come close to making a FT. Horrible coaching at UNC and Duke Zero ability to make the easy offensive play, or to play sound team defense at UNC or Duke

Maybe hack -a - sharpe is a tactic we can use if its close :)

Reactions: geddoughton23
82-50 them maybe. ;) My only hope is that they just lost to Clemson; but you know they'll come out like Jordan and Worthy Sat.

Reactions: AlanInNJ
...ECU ( 2-6 in conference) beats #5 Houston ( 10-2 in conference) to keep the weird year going. The 4 elder horseman of coaching ( K, Williams, Izzo, Calipari) are all having rough years this year...if only I was a betting man and had foreseen this! Would have been better than bitcoin or Gamestop!

Texas has lost 4 of their last 5 but ranked #6.....how?
Started the week 11-3 and well college basketball is just that bad this year. Take a peek at the records of the ranked teams after them.

Reactions: geddoughton23
Whats with the tights in the KU game? Very strange look with the white shorts...like the ultra baggy back in the day....these wont age well!

B10 has 3 of the top 5 teams in the country?? yet in the challenge this year I think it was 6-5....so either they got really good over the last few months or there are rose-colored glasses regarding their ability. Could be a lot of upsets in the early NCAA rounds if these rankings prevail.

I did not see any of the game. Officiating must have been turble. hof coach roy williams must have thought he had this one in the bag. Surely he wouldn't have a team like Marquette come all the way to chapel heel only to lose to a Dukie. Sweet ain't it. :) OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT