ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games

My********. I've been banned from every unc board from pointing out the obvious. I'm embarrassed that I watched that nonsense! Miami looked like the Dream Team compared to clempsun tonight

It's a shame that Duke or UNC will get credit for a win on Saturday. I tried to be positive here last night, and said that Hurt scored twice in the post. Sharpe for UNC tried so hard that he couldn't come close to making a FT. Horrible coaching at UNC and Duke Zero ability to make the easy offensive play, or to play sound team defense at UNC or Duke

It's a shame that Duke or UNC will get credit for a win on Saturday. I tried to be positive here last night, and said that Hurt scored twice in the post. Sharpe for UNC tried so hard that he couldn't come close to making a FT. Horrible coaching at UNC and Duke Zero ability to make the easy offensive play, or to play sound team defense at UNC or Duke

Maybe hack -a - sharpe is a tactic we can use if its close :)

Reactions: geddoughton23
82-50 them maybe. ;) My only hope is that they just lost to Clemson; but you know they'll come out like Jordan and Worthy Sat.

Reactions: AlanInNJ
...ECU ( 2-6 in conference) beats #5 Houston ( 10-2 in conference) to keep the weird year going. The 4 elder horseman of coaching ( K, Williams, Izzo, Calipari) are all having rough years this year...if only I was a betting man and had foreseen this! Would have been better than bitcoin or Gamestop!

Whats with the tights in the KU game? Very strange look with the white shorts...like the ultra baggy back in the day....these wont age well!

B10 has 3 of the top 5 teams in the country?? yet in the challenge this year I think it was 6-5....so either they got really good over the last few months or there are rose-colored glasses regarding their ability. Could be a lot of upsets in the early NCAA rounds if these rankings prevail.

I did not see any of the game. Officiating must have been turble. hof coach roy williams must have thought he had this one in the bag. Surely he wouldn't have a team like Marquette come all the way to chapel heel only to lose to a Dukie. Sweet ain't it. :) OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT