ADVERTISEMENT

Okay let’s talk the UK vs Duke game

Don't delude yourself. Duke lives free rent over on RR all the time. I have never seen so many people so enthralled with a team that is not in their conference, and that they play so rarely.
Bro agree 80 percent of rupp rathers posters have duke in their head. I am life long cat fan, I know you guys are good, not worried about it unless we play in the ncaa tournament. We both will have good teams, but they are other good teams.

Aren’t they 1-1 in the last two games against each other? I don’t think either coach is in either coaches head.

First, BIG ASSUMPTION: Everyone, both teams 100% healthy because obviously close to time my opinion may be colored by an injury or two.

So assuming that, I think DUKE and it has nothing to do with whom may be better at the end of the year.

K is better on adjustments than Cal and you are not even seeing two of our starters playing in Canada to have a feel for how our team will play as a unit. Duke will adjust on the fly (IMO) better than Cal which is crucial this early in the season.

Duke always seems to be better prepared than most teams early in the season, and you can't get any earlier.

I like our bench - yeah you have more depth and experience on paper, but I really like our bench.

Duke is in Cal's head and in turn will be in the players head. I think this makes for more mistakes.

Anyway, that's my opinion.

Sounds like we are saying pretty much the same thing. Both should be in good shape come March

Just shows "OUR" bb IQ.:D
Seriously, wish all could discuss cbb without bias.
Show favoritism for your team but be realistic.
Just post the same way you would talk face to face.
Pray all stay healthy. (or get healthy}
We had two out for our trip (not starters) ..same as Duke.

Had a lot of uk visitors here after their exhibition games. Not so much after our games......hmmmm

Had a lot of uk visitors here after their exhibition games. Not so much after our games......hmmmm
I’m still here. Just taking a break from grouting tile I laid at my daughters house.

What do you want to talk about?

I’m still here. Just taking a break from grouting tile I laid at my daughters house.

Not you jc......you’re alright. I was referring to the ones that came over to post stats after uk’s games.

Getting about that time. Duke will lead by 4 to 6 points at the half. Kentucky will win the game by about that same amount. Fatigue and foul trouble swing the game back to UK. The Devils have 3 elite young talents, Kentucky has nine 5 star players and a lot more experience. Going to be a helluva game, can’t wait!

Reactions: pharm727
I GUARANTEE Duke will win this game. And if any of these UK fans have the stones to put their AV/Sig where their mouth is, bet me the . 4 month AV/Sig bet. Ball’s in your court UK.

I really don’t know who will win. I think our two teams are the teams to beat.

But if you want to call out someone, then hey, I’m here. I’ll take the bet. Not because of confidence but of disrespect.

If we lose, the mods can explain to me how to change my avatar. I’ll keep it for 4 months because it doesn’t change my love and loyalty for UK.

But to see a UK avatar on your posts for four months, priceless!!!!

I’m in, let’s do this.

Refresh my memory.....what wa the wager again? The November game?

For a ky fan, I think JC is ok though
I don't mind him either, but I gotta do what I gotta do. I'm a good loser, but I'm a baaaaaad winner.

images

Reactions: Scotty00

Good to have you back. When I give UK fans a hard time as a whole I certainly don't mean you. Got a lot of respect for you. OFC .

Last edited:
Reactions: jchammock
Ok I gotta important question for the board. Should we use the PTRF for this game with UK or save as much as we can for our ACC and the Natty games. Remember we have at least 2 games against our rival unc. It's costing about 5 times more this year. The refs are getting greedy. Also Ponarkel is the contact and runner this year. They are on to me. Last year there were some very tough looking thug like guys driving white limo's and wearing wussy blue polyester leisure suits following me everywhere. They don't know Ponarkel so please don't spill the beans. OFC

Ok I gotta important question for the board. Should we use the PTRF for this game with UK or save as much as we can for our ACC and the Natty games. Remember we have at least 2 games against our rival unc. It's costing about 5 times more this year. The refs are getting greedy. Also Ponarkel is the contact and runner this year. They are on to me. Last year there were some very tough looking thug like guys driving white limo's and wearing wussy blue polyester leisure suits following me everywhere. They don't know Ponarkel so please don't spill the beans. OFC
Sky, I think we should save the money for conference games, especially the two with the Holes.
I do realize Pixel is rough looking, and it would be worse having to look at a UK avatar, but if Duke happens to lose, maybe the mods would just do us all a favor and ban him for the four months. If Pixel is a true team player, he wouldn't put that on the mods, he would impose his own ban.

Push come to shove though, and if the fund needs any extra money, I'm sure I could get Topps to cut you another check, heck he may write one for Ponarkel AND you.

Most people remember me so like so many others say, I come in peace. LMFAO

What are your predictions about this game? I think both teams are very talented and it could go either way.

Both teams had players that both of our coaches recruited. That to me makes it more fun just to see how the game turns out.

Me personally, I don’t have a clue. Just hoping everyone can give their predictions and who thinks might start.

Just friendly banter please.

Actually, we didn’t really recruit any of your Freshman outside of considering Montgomery but soon as Bolden decided to stay, Montgomery became irrelevant. The only kid that I would’ve liked to see at Duke is Tyler Herro. He’s the best player in your recruiting class but Cal won’t use him correctly.

On the other hand, y’all would give your left nut to have RJ, Cam or Zion. Take that back. You tried giving both your nuts for RJ and Zion and they sent them back to you via USPS deferred service.

Those guys were Gary 7 and Dr. Steat by the way. Looking for intel on the meaning of OFC.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT