ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday thread- game 8- Duke Vs Purdont

a foot injury go figure lol

Looked like a metatarsal injury…

This may be one of the worst offensive duke teams I’ve ever seen. Lively doesn’t do anything, we rely on Flip and Roach for everything. Proctor and whitehead just jack up 3s building brick houses. I’m so annoyed right now.

Could go zone and protect the bigs and stop the layup line they are carving us up with.

I don’t think Scheyer makes good adjustments in game….our three bigs will walk out of the half all with three fouls.
Purdue's guards are really good 3pt shooters though. Damned if you do damned if you don't scenario. May be worth a try though

You have to make a defensive adjustment….watching them do the same thing for twenty minutes with no adjustment while they hang forty plus on you is asinine…

I can live with a team scoring like that but show your willing to at least “try” some other way to slow them down.

All the while you will put your three bigs out of the game and it’s over before the second half even begins….

This may be one of the worst offensive duke teams I’ve ever seen. Lively doesn’t do anything, we rely on Flip and Roach for everything. Proctor and whitehead just jack up 3s building brick houses. I’m so annoyed right now.
Whitehead will improve.

I feel bad for Roach, this may be a long-term injury based on what I saw and the pain he’s in.

Reactions: jamsession3
To many eyes on Eady…we have him in a position hard to score and we get cut to death by their guards.

Our guards need to do a lot better not allowing those cuts or Scheyer needs to go zone.

Proctor plays way too many minutes. Doesn't bring anything to the table really.
Who do you replace him with? Is he not scoring hitting shots this game? I mean come on . It’s the offense of the entire team .

Reeves should have been in once Young hit two fouls . He couldn’t do any worse a d Lively did good but he’s playing against a true low post player upperclassmen.

You have to pack the paint and make them shoot it over you to victory.

I understand their guards are good but watching that giant beat is with their guards constantly cutting us up can’t continue.

I want to ask , everyone that said I was nit picking Grandison. What has he brought to the team against high competition?
I’d also let Reeves start the second to protect Lively down the stretch . Whitehead and Grandison need to step up .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT