ADVERTISEMENT

Official ACCT Thread

Clemson and Miami are putting basketball behind today. Bad offense or good defense? I've seen quite a bit of both. Low attendance too. Of course, it's a noon game with two teams not from the area. Even still, do we see low turnout for the games today because of the coronavirus?

Clemson is just a strange team. Wins over Duke, Louisville, Florida State and ending the streak against UNC....but then losses to Yale, Wake, Miami and a sweep at the hands of Georgia Tech.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Clemson is just a strange team. Wins over Duke, Louisville, Florida State and ending the streak against UNC....but then losses to Yale, Wake, Miami and a sweep at the hands of Georgia Tech.

And you just KEPT putting them in the pickem!!!!! I see what you did there!!

Clemson decided to make it fun at the end here, haha.

State looks like they're playing us.

State is shooting 20% from 3 today so they can shoot 75% tomorrow against us. Funderburk is conserving his energy for tomorrow too.

If fans aren’t allowed in tomorrow at least we won’t have to worry about the arena being full of wussie blue fans cheering for state.

I wish the ACC would hurry up and announce there decision about tomorrow.. leaving the house at 9 to watch the early session

Tonight's #ACCTourney

games at 7 and 9 p.m. will proceed as planned. We are aware of the announcement by the
@NCAA
and will evaluate the remainder of the tournament. More information will be forthcoming.

that was 2 hours ago so we will see
They just showed at halftime of the Notre Dame/Boston College game that starting tomorrow both the Big 10 and Big 12 Tournaments will be held without fans, so I guess we’ll see if the ACC follows suit.

Reese’s and O’Reilly Auto Parts are both so happy right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT