ADVERTISEMENT

Official ACCT Thread

I have a bad feeling that everything will be canceled after this game with the cheats. Swofford will not have his boys missing every tournament known to man this postseason, including the Chappell Hill YMCA invitational they were just scheduled to be in. They had the second play-in game this upcoming sat.

I have a bad feeling that everything will be canceled after this game with the cheats. Swofford will not have his boys missing every tournament known to man this postseason, including the Chappell Hill YMCA invitational they were just scheduled to be in. They had the second play-in game this upcoming sat.
Swofford will tell Roy to actually use a timeout with 1 second to go and the Heels down 20. Then he’ll cancel the game and Cheater fans will spend the next 50 years talking about how Cole Jesus Anthony would have brought the Cheaters back and started their path to the title.

Last edited:
What would happen if they suspend the tourney? Will it eventually be played? Will their be a champion?

Reactions: pisgah101
I'm going to be serious about Cole Anthony for a sec. I think he messed himself over by coming back this year and playing. I know the NBA goes off potential, but his potential is about to be "welcome to Walmart level?"

I'm going to be serious about Cole Anthony for a sec. I think he messed himself over by coming back this year and playing. I know the NBA goes off potential, but his potential is about to be "welcome to Walmart level?"
Maybe McCants can get him into the “industry”

I agree about the decision to come back. A lot of people are fascinated with him, but I think he’s mediocre NBA player....not that there’s anything wrong with that. He just doesn’t scream ‘good’ at the next level to me.

I agree about the decision to come back. A lot of people are fascinated with him, but I think he’s mediocre NBA player....not that there’s anything wrong with that. He just doesn’t scream ‘good’ at the next level to me.
I'm trying to figure out what it is that he does well besides being a hype man in the locker room. Not being a homer, but if he is drafted before Tre, somebody needs to lose their job.

Reactions: meisperplexed
Over/under on how long before Cole Anthony announces that he’s entering the NBA Draft? I’m going to guess somewhere between 2-5 days and probably closer to the lower.

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Nothing would shock me at this point. I wouldn’t bat an eye if they say they cancel the rest of the games starting tomorrow. I think this was the last game of 2019-2020. Hope I’m wrong again.

Reactions: Hurley22
Nothing would shock me at this point. I wouldn’t bat an eye if they say they cancel the rest of the games starting tomorrow. I think this was the last game of 2019-2020. Hope I’m wrong again.
Unfortunately I agree. This is crazy.

I think I just lost at least 50 IQ points and probably even more by making the mistake of arguing with a UNC fan that thinks she knows a lot about basketball but she really doesn’t because every time that I told her that she wad wrong about what she posted she would just change what she said and try to say that I misunderstood what she was saying. I’m waiting to see what her next response is then I think I’m just going to snooze her on Facebook for 30 days because I just really don’t feel like losing more brain cells from reading what she posts about basketball.

You know what grinds my gears? UNC is utter garbage this season, and if State had managed just one single freaking win against this crap team UNC would’ve finished with 20 losses. But no, they always curl up and let UNC win. Is there any way to get State to leave the ACC?

We did an acc tournament bracket at work. One Tarhole fan said "I went with my heart and not my brain so I picked Carolina to win it all." Gotta love them Hole fans. Lol

Reactions: QC Dukie and dbav
What banners will Carolina hang this year? I know some of yall got some good ones. I always laugh at those

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT