ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament bracketology: Duke rises onto bubble, into the projected field of 68

Their last three games are against two tournament teams and another on the road with a team that is considered "Next four out." Every game left is a resume-builder and a golden opportunity.

Their last three games are against two tournament teams and another on the road with a team that is considered "Next four out." Every game left is a resume-builder and a golden opportunity.

Yesterday I read our Michigan St loss at home early in year could be viewed as a "damaging loss" by the committee. Doesnt look so bad now after Sparty win over Illinois last nite. Also our win over Georgia Tech gained some earning power after Jackets lopsided win at Va Tech. Resume looks a tad better. OFC

Yesterday I read our Michigan St loss at home early in year could be viewed as a "damaging loss" by the committee. Doesnt look so bad now after Sparty win over Illinois last nite. Also our win over Georgia Tech gained some earning power after Jackets lopsided win at Va Tech. Resume looks a tad better. OFC

We are currently higher than VT in the NET rankings, which surprised the heck out of me.

GT is a few spots higher than us. There are only good teams left on Duke's schedule, but it is all there for the taking.

Can someone translate Lunardi's bubble talk?? Wth is a bye in this tournament? And if a team is "first four out", does that mean they're in? Its all by anyway but I don't understand it

It’s good that the Committee dropped the RPI. Navy is at #1 because they play the same four teams over and over after starting the season with two losses against good opponents. Clemson is # 5 in the RPI. Duke is #99, like Barbara Feldon

• Haha
Reactions: hart2chesson
It’s good that the Committee dropped the RPI. Navy is at #1 because they play the same four teams over and over after starting the season with two losses against good opponents. Clemson is # 5 in the RPI. Duke is #99, like Barbara Feldon
Love me some Barbara Feldon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT