ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas Vs Syracuse in December

Well, the first play in that vid was a lob, and the Duke/Cuse game had more lobs than any game I can remember. Wouldn't surprise me to see quite a few in this one too (on both sides).

OFC

The one difference is Syracuse doesn't have the offense we have. Kansas is gonna have to deal with the offensive firepower we will have to throw at them.

The one difference is Syracuse doesn't have the offense we have. Kansas is gonna have to deal with the offensive firepower we will have to throw at them.

Same thing I say. Our defense is fine. They have to worry about us. They have to adjust to us because we play two bigs and on defense we will play a zone no matter what. We don’t have to worry about much penetration and much foul trouble.

Reactions: Quavarius
Marvin Bagley is going to be the key on both ends. Kansas isn't a good rebounding team. But Bagley has been slow to get to shooters on the wings all year. He's been better recently. But he has to be great at it from here on out. Especially if Duke gets to the final 4 against Nova. But Kansas really doesn't have an answer defensively for him. They haven't played a team with an 4 man like Bagley this year. Nova hasn't either for that matter.

Seems like most of their success in these clips were lobs and kickouts from the middle of the zone. We may see some lobs against us but we seemed to adjust to that fairly well in the second half yesterday and we certainly have the personnel to contest them. I’m not extremely worried about that.

We don’t typically tend to bite if someone wants to try to beat us by taking jumpers from the free throw line so I wouldn’t be surprised to see our guys stay with graham more than we are seeing in those videos vs closing in on the shooter. I don’t see Kansas beating us with midrange jumpers.

Seems like most of their success in these clips were lobs and kickouts from the middle of the zone. We may see some lobs against us but we seemed to adjust to that fairly well in the second half yesterday and we certainly have the personnel to contest them. I’m not extremely worried about that.

We don’t typically tend to bite if someone wants to try to beat us by taking jumpers from the free throw line so I wouldn’t be surprised to see our guys stay with graham more than we are seeing in those videos vs closing in on the shooter. I don’t see Kansas beating us with midrange jumpers.

If they do hit too many for our liking then we can switch to the 3-2. That’ll nip that in the bud and make it even harder to get clean threes off

Reactions: tripleb71
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT